The Reveal

Chapter 2
The walk home was normal enough. Talking and laughing as two normal teens would. And even though you both were asking genuine questions and giving genuine answers, the whole thing seemed to be too much of a coincidence. Him in the right place, at the right time? It seemed so random. Too random.
That's when you arrived at your house. "Well, this is me. And hey, don't be a stranger at school tomorrow, yeah?"
He smiles and nods as your suggestion. He's being polite. He's being friendly. It appears as if he has no malicious intent at all and yet...there was something about Light Yagami that you couldn't quite place a finger on. He's strange. He's not like most.
"Of course. I'll see you around." He says, and saying bye one last time, you shut your front door.

And as soon as Light's out of your sight, your mind starts working like a goddamn factory. Because there was one thing you knew for sure. Somebody had just tried to kill you.
Storming up to your room as fast as possible, closing the door behind you. You sat at your desk and opened the drawer, revealing a little black book with the words "Death Note" carved into it. Your Shinigami making her appearance out from your closet. (Tf was she doing in there?) Speaking to her you say, "Rhea, what the actual FUCK just happened to me? Is there someone else with a death note? There has to be. Id bet you a million dollars that's what just happened to me. Someone just tried to kill me with a death note. The only reason it didn't work was because of the deal you and me made. I would've been a fucking goner." The words escaping your mouth at lightning speed, bombarding the creature with questions. She responds, "I..I suppose there could be another book. Another Shinigami. Another writer. Turn on the news." Listening to her, you flick on the tv and sure enough the caption on the news read: "Random guy who had just held a woman at gunpoint drops dead from cardiac arrest in the middle of his act" And that was all you needed to see. Your suspicions had been confirmed. But who was it and why would they want to kill you? Do they know you have a book? Impossible. You've been nothing less than discreet with the way that you do things. Rhea speaks. "Things just got a lot more interesting." There was one question burning into your brain.
"Could it be Light Yagami? The boy who had just walked me home..." You guess you'd have to do a little digging at school, basically borderline stalking. You only had 2 classes with him. You'd have to observe him a lot more.