Chapter Two: What the hell?

Narrator's POV

Louisiana woke up in an unfamiliar room the next morning. She felt weirded while looking at her clothes.

'Why am I wearing a thin night gown?' she thought.

She stood up from the queen size bed that she slept last night and roam around the room she's currently in. The room is huge that she can even fit a hundred person inside, not to mention, it's only just the bedroom.

"Where am I? I remember fainting inside my room after I finished playing the game, how did I end up here? Did someone enter my apartment and found me inside? But if so, is this a hotel? Aren't I suppose to be in a hospital bed right now?" She questioned herself. She walked through a body mirror inside a big room where she figured out, its a walk in closet. She stops and stares at her reflection.

'That's weird, I remember the last time I had this long hair is when I was 10 years old, I cut them off when my mother passed away and that was 10 years ago. Besides, my hair color is brown but why do I have a long black hair no--- wait! This isn't me!' She thought while cupping her cheeks. Her eyes widen in realization that the body she was in is no other than Amythest Dainty Figuirroa, The villainess of the story in her game.

"What the hell?! W-why am I in Amythest body? And more importantly, WHY AM I IN A GAME?!!!!!" She frustratedly shouted.

A few seconds after, she heard footsteps and a loud bang in her door. Along with a voice saying....

"MY LADY?! ARE YOU OKAY?! IM COMING IN!"

Louisiana felt her blood run cold as she immediately went through the door and locked it. She even pushed a huge table and a chair just so the person outside can't enter.

Shit! This is bad! This is so not good! I'm not supposed to be here, let alone, I'm not supposed to be the villainess in the game. I must act quick and escape!

She immediately went to the balcony and looked around, seems like the room she was in is not far from the ground. She heaved a deep sigh before pulling the blankets and turn it to a knot, tying it to the bed and let it loose in the balcony. And before she could went down, a loud bang and a panicking voice was heard again.

"Guard! Call the Grand Duchess and the Grand Duke immediately! Lady Amythest had locked the door and I'm worried she's doing something bad inside!" The maid panicked.

' I'm doomed. They even went to call Amythest's parents! I must get out of here as fast as I could.' she thought before climbing down the balcony. She was about to run when she heard a loud thud inside her room.

"They must have found there way inside." She said.

"Where is my daughter?! Find her!" She heard Amythest's father shouting at his servants, causing Louisiana to run away and get out of the Duke's manor. She ran passed the huge fountain before finding her way out of the open fields. The land is huge and is full of flowers, and large trees. She felt exhausted so she decided to take cover at the trees.

"EthanxAmythest." She read the carving and traced it with her fingers.

This must be the Tree where young Ethan and Amythest used to play. They're so close back then, until Amythest step mother made a plan to use Amythest resulting her relationship with Prince Ethan to be tainted with betrayal.

Louisiana lay down the grass when she felt her head throb. She touched it only to feel the bondage on her head getting wet. She then looked at her hand and cupped a small amount of blood dripping in her temple.