Chapter Four: Welcome Back

Amythest's POV

'Louisiana!'

Hmm? Who could be calling my name?

'I can't do it, but I know you can.'

I can do what?

'Please help me!'

I don't know what you're talking about! And who are you? How do you know my name?

'Im sorry.'

W-wait! Don't go! You have to tell me your name!!

"Dy....Lady Amythest! My Lady!"

A voice called me out causing me to open my eyes while catching my breath.

"Mira." Was all I can say.

"Are you sick my lady? You look pale. Should I tell the grand duke so that you can cancel going to the academy today?" She worriedly asked.

"N-no, I'm fine. Just had a nightmare about my accident." I lied.

"Oh, you mustn't worry about that now my lady. The grand duke already punished the coachmen who drove your carriage." She said.

That reminds me..

"Mira" I got her attention.

"Yes,my lady?" She stopped combing my hair for a while and wait for what I have to say.

"Do you really think what happened to me a few days ago was a mere accident?" I asked.

She was taken a back. Just as I thought, She knows something. And I do too. Amythest was entitled the villainess not because she went to ruin the Crown Prince and Nicka's relationship, but because she was a cursed child. When she was born, her mother died resulting the Grand Duke to lost his sanity and blame Amythest for the death of her late wife. Then rumors began to circulate and everyone in the capital calls her a cursed child. Ever since she was little, no servants have been able to wait for her because of the rumors, even her father didn't clear them and just left them be. Her brother's began to neglect her too, and no one in the empire has the guts to approach nor talk to her. Except for the Crown Prince. When she turned 15 she met the Daughter's of Count Dacles and befriended them. At that age, her father and brother's went to the north to slay the demons but she knows better. She knows that they went away because of her. But when her father comes back, Her Step-mother appears. That's when her Step mother's plan took action, resulting her and the Crown Prince to be engaged. Although Amythest's feelings are real, the prince took it as a petty plan to get his attention. I admit the Amythest in the story is merely a side character, but they could've made Amythest a little more smarter and wiser. She was waaaaay dummbbbbb to be manipulated by her Step mother and now I know that what happened few days ago was never an accident. But I'm more confused than I already was.. Did this happened in the original story? I couldn't remember playing something like this in the game.

"Is something to matter,My lady? You seemed to distress over something." She asked, changing the topic.

"No, you may continue." I replied while looking outside the window.

I'll definitely look into it, and if I happened to find out that my hunch is correct. I will find out who's responsible for this.

       SAINT LEDWIG'S ACADEMY

"AMMMYYYY!!!"

I flinched at the voice. I may not see who it is, but I clearly know who's the owner of the voice. But before I could turn around to look for that person, four strong arms enveloped me into a tight hug taken me a back.