Chapter Seven: Just A Dream

Louisiana's POV

                          *GASP*

I gasped for air and clutched my chest so that I can breathe properly. I was sweating coldly as if I was revived from being dead. I roamed my eyes inside the room and found out I was in my old room.

"Y-yeah, it was probably a dream." I muttered before turning off my computer.

I forgot to turn it off last night. I must've dose off due to lack of eating and sleep. But nevertheless, I'm glad I finished the game.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yow, Eunice! Ohayo!(Good morning.)" My classmate, Mae said.

"Ohayo.." I said before entering the classroom and make my way to my seat.

I was looking at the window while waiting for our professor to come. Minutes later, Minato-sensei entered and the class has started. It's been a week ever since I woke up from that dream and it feels so real. Everytime I open my eyes in the morning I was thinking of that time when my dream has ended. The time when I can see their sorrowful and worried expression looking at me with guilt all over was satisfying to watch. It made me happy that I can help Amythest see that kind of view.

'But come to think of it, if it wasn't a dream, then that must mean Amythest is already back to her own body right?' I thought.

Well, it's not that I'm bothered by it. I just wish everything would be back to the way it usually is, and that Amythest may no longer be neglected by her family. It's true that I resented her in the game but after knowing what she's been through and having to be able to live her life made me connect to her and made me realize that we have the same thing in common somehow.

'I really hope she has a best life now.' I thought.

The classes our over and I was about to walk out the classroom when Mae, Grace and Yumi walked towards me and asked me if I could go with them and grab some ice cream. I said yes and decided not to live alone for the rest of the school year. 2 days after I woke up I noticed that my atmosphere has changed. I made friends, and everyone seemed nice to me. Or it's still the same but I just couldn't notice it because I'm used to being alone.

"Did you finish reading the book I lent you? Ken propose his love for Angie at the end.  Its so romantic." Mae said, referring to the popular manga she lent us.

"No spoilers! I haven't finished it yet!" Grace utter while sipping her boba tea.

"I'm not done reading too." Yumi said while licking her ice cream that has been melted.

"What about you,Nice?" Mae asked me and the two looked at me and waited for me to answer.

"Ken proposed to Angie under the moon and he gave her a blue rose that said to be blooming once in a blue moon." I said and they all squealed like a banshee.

"I told you no spoilers!!!" Grace said while stomping her feet. I just laughed at her and shrugged my shoulders.

We went to the park and decided to rest for a while before going home. I sat on the swing while Grace and Yumi sat next to me. Mae was just looking at us while smiling and chuckling.

"What're you laughing at?" Grace asked.

"You looked like a kid who has never been played in the park." She said while still laughing.