「 𝟔 」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

Carlos and Rio sat on the back of his car watching all the races going on. They passed a blunt between each other.

"Yo, Kat staring at you like she hungry or some shit." Rio laughed as he pushed his best friend's shoulder.

Carlos laughed as well before hitting the blunt and shaking his head.

"You gon' hop down on that?" Rio asked, glancing at Katrina again. "Nah." Carlos told him as he passed the blunt.

It was quiet between them as Rio hit the blunt.

"Me and Raquelle smashed." Carlos blurted out. Rio began violently coughing making Carlos bust out laughing while patting his back.

"What!" He exclaimed once he got himself together. "When?"

"Last friday. We pulled up to the beach to smoke and then next thing I know we was fucking in the back seat." Carlos explained.

"Okay, I see you my boy." Rio wrapped his arm around Carlos shoulder, shaking him slightly.

"What y'all so happy about?" Raquelle asked as she, Jordyn, and Katrina walked up to them.

"Nothing." Rio shook his head before passing the blunt back over to Carlos. He hit it before blowing the smoke in Raquelle's face.

She rolled her eyes and turned to the side. "You're annoying." She told him. "Let me get some." She tried to grab the blunt from him but he put it between his lips again.

Raquelle kissed her teeth, turning to walk off but Carlos grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

He hit the blunt before grabbing her neck and leaning down. Their lips barely touched as he blew the smoke into her mouth.

He pulled away and kissed along her jaw as she blew the smoke out.

Jordyn and Rio stared at them in disbelief but a smile rested on their faces. Katrina was shocked and angry.

She was sure that those two hated each other.

Carlos pulled away, smirking at Raquelle. She just stared at him in a daze, a lazy smile on her face.

"That was hot as fuck." Jordyn was the first to speak before she and Raquelle began giggling uncontrollably.

"Come on, we gotta talk." Jordyn pulled her around to the side of the car and opened the back seat door. Katrina scoffed and smacked Carlos' arm.