「𝟏𝟎」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

"No, I'm deadass. Santa is a pedophile. Fuck you watching all these lil kids for?" Rio ranted.

Carlos, Rio, and Jordyn all sat around his room talking about random shit with nothing else to do.

"Santa isn't real, fool." Carlos laughed. They all turned to look at the door that had been opened.

Raquelle walked in. Her eyes red and swollen from crying so much. "Hey babes. You feeling better?" Jordyn asked as she got up, giving Raquelle a hug.

"Not really." Raquelle spoke honestly.

"Hey Rah Rah." Rio got up too, giving her a side hug. "Hey RiRi." She laughed a little.

"Carlos, I gotta talk to you about something." She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"What?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Raquelle took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

The room went silent and all eyes were on her. "And I don't wanna hear shit about it being someone else's because your the only person I've been with since I been here." She started speaking quickly, almost to where they couldn't understand a word she was saying.

Carlos quickly put a hand over her mouth. "You pregnant with my baby?" He asked for clarification.

"Ya te dije." She mumbled but nodded anyway.

"Shit." He ran his hands down his face."Wow." Rio whispered in disbelief.

"I'm leaving." Raquelle stood up. Carlos grabbed her arm. "Get out real quick." He told Jordyn and Rio.

They both walked out, shutting the door behind them. "You ok?" Carlos asked her. She looked at him confused.

"You're not mad?"

"How I feel doesn't matter right now. Are you good?" He asked again.

Raquelle broke down. Carlos pulled her into a hug. "I'm so scared." She sobbed. He rubbed her back. "It's gon' be ok. We gon' figure it out."

"I don't know what to do." She continued to cry. Carlos was hurting seeing her like this.

She had never been so vulnerable in front of him. He couldn't help but feel like it was his fault that she was in this situation in the first place.