7. I'm helping save your mate

Lucy POV

I must have gone crazy. Even if werewolves existed I'm sure they are not how people write romantic stories about them. Maybe they are like in some movies, wild and dangerous beasts who have no control over themselves.

It is funny to read about falling in love with a werewolf , even worse with a vampire. I mean it would be the same as If falling in love with a mosquito. Who likes mosquitos ?

Maybe I was just trying to find a purpose to continue living. I can't believe what Stiles writes on the wall of his room is right.

But Derek, I can't control how I feel around him. Scott and Stiles said he had problems with the law. Maybe he had mental problems as well. How can someone kiss you then accuse you are some fictional creature. I guess he felt the same every time we touched or were in the same place and he is blaming me for it.

Just a little was left, until I turn 18, graduate and leave from here. It wouldn't be necessary to have a legal guardian anymore.

.......

"Hi." Lydia sat across the table during lunch break. She had this nervous expression on her face. Like she wanted to say something but she couldn't find the right words.

"Hi Lydia, how are you?"

"Not fine. " She was staring at the chair next to me.

"Why ? Do you feel sick? Do you have any problem? "

"I... I have to go. Just don't go out alone with Theo Raeken . " She got up running like she got some urgent business to attend.

'Who are you Theo Raeken? ' I was thinking when he suddenly took the seat Lydia had earlier.

"How was your day so far miss Stilinski?" Theo asked me bitting a red apple.

" Boring. How was yours mister Raeken?"

" Boring as well." He shrugged . I smiled poking my food with the fork.

" I was thinking, would you like to go for a walk after school?" Theo continued.

I didn't know , I was not sure. Not because of what Lydia said but I couldn't get Derek out of my mind. His scent was still in my nostrils. I had the feeling of his lips on mine, his touch on my skin. He was a jerk . I had to stop thinking about him. Maybe Theo was a good distraction .

" Ok, sure." Theo had a grin on his face.

......

After school I sent a text message to Stiles, just in case, since they didn't like Theo or something happened to me. I don't know why I was a maniac, I had to think a whole criminal documentary before I went out with someone I didn't know. And I took measures before, like now, making sure Stiles knows who I was with .

....................................................................

Derek POV

Stiles phone buzzed, it was on the desk that I leaned ,what I read when the phone screen light up made me furious.

Lucy: Stiles I'm going out with Theo, I will be late home.