Chapter 5

----a couple of weeks ago----

"You know there are so many different types of people here, are there any majorities?" Someone asked during a meeting of a glee club.

"Finn?" Rachel pointed out. Everyone turned to him.

"I erm, uh," he stuttered.

"Finn is in a class by himself!" Said Santana eliciting a laugh from the rest of the club.

"Well what about Quinn?" Someone else asked.

"I'm blond." I pointed out.

"Not originally." Santana said.

"Wait Quinn dies her hair?" Asked Tina.

"I bleach it!"

"So you are the most basic bitch in the room!" Yelled Puck.

"Whatever." I said knowing they were wrong. I was more unique then anyone in this room.

----present----

"Aw fuck." I whispered. I was digging through my bag and my meds were still in the bathroom at my sisters house. I could ask Puck... no, I'll just survive without it for a little while. I was staying under the bridge on Main Street. I ate the school lunches and breakfast and didn't eat a dinner. I was working on getting a job but no one would hire me yet. This all started when my mom forgave my dad and let him back into our lives! Now I'm just a Lima looser. I tried to curl up for the night but I couldn't sleep. For the second night in a row.

---- new perspective ----
---- two days later ----

"Quinn you okay? You're zoning out again." I asked. Now usually I don't give a crap about people's feelings but Quinn's been acting weird since that day she left early. Her clothes are dirty, she had dark circles and she smells like mildew. But the weirdest thing is she's not tearing people down like she used to. She doesn't smile, she sleeps in class, and she's always zoning out.

"Leave me alone." she grumbled walking away.

"Quinn... what's up with you lately?"

"Nothing! Just go the fuck away!" She turned around and screamed. I took a step back, surprised.

"Quinn, c'mon." I said pulling her into an empty classroom. "You can tell me." She scowled.

"There's nothing wrong, I'm fine!"

"You've worn that cardigan two days in arrow and there's a mud-stain. Is your dad home again? Is he beating you?!"

"What?! No! He doesn't...live with me anymore."

"Okay, so what's going on..." I noticed her hands were shaking. "Quinn, what's up?" She put her hands in her pockets and turned away, trying to get out the mud stain. "Quinn...tell me."

"N-nothing is going on, every thing is fine, I just, uh tripped on the way here."

"Huh. Didn't Quinn Fabray used to be a better liar?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Fuck you!" She said and pushed past me.

---- later ----

"Hey Britt," I said waving a yellow to her in front of the Lima Bean.

"Hey Sanny." I ordered our usual order and sat down.

"Have you noticed anything different about Quinn?" I asked. she shot me a concerned look.

"No, she hasn't told me anything recently. Oh! I know!"

"What?"

"So like back in ninth grade we had a sleepover."

"Yeah?"

"And I went to use her bathroom right? I found all the beauty care products-"

"Duh."

"AND a weird pillbox."

"What?"

"Yeah, it was like medical marijuana or something."

"What?!"

"But I didn't think anything of it because my dad uses that stuff all the time."

"That actually explains a lot..."

"It also explains why Lord Tubbington is always trying to take it. I figured it had something to do with he being a drug dealer. I'm going to ground him when I get home, no gang fights for a week!"

"So what was Quinn doing with that stuff? Do you think Puck gave it to her?"

"Nah, that weird dude stopped selling it to us- I mean him!"

"So how did she get it, and why?"

"Lord Tubbington knows a guy." Brittany suggested shrugging.

"I don't think she got it from your cat..."

"Well if it's medical marijuana maybe she got it from a medical person."

"She had a prescription? Like she needed it? But if she's high all the time, why is she acting so weird now?" Brittany shrugged again.

"You could always ask her." she said motioning to a specific blond sneaking under a bridge. She was gone in about a second but I still saw her.

"You are the smartest person I have ever met Brittany S. Peirce."

"Well..." I gulped the last bit of my coffee and grabbed her wrist. I cringed as the hot liquid burned my throat. We ran outside and quickly under the bridge to find Quinn surrounded by textbooks, doing her homework!