Chapter 5

" It's okay

" It's okay. I do understand your perspective too, Agastya. But a just a piece of advice from your bhabhi's side to you, who was also a stranger before getting married to Vivian." Smiriti said looking at Agastya who's eyes for a second met hers before he again looked at his fingers.

" Though I was Vivian's childhood friend. And it's arranged cum love marriage. But I too had to adjust and Vivian too. For once try to see with a girl's pov, you men have to adjust only. You don't get to move out of your house. You don't have to leave your family, and come to a world where you don't know anybody except your partner. How hard it must have been for a girl ? You're not ready. It's fine. We're not going to bring this topic to you ever again. But not for your partner, for anyone, if you're not capable of doing something, don't stop right there. Try to mould yourself. Try to adjust yourself. Because life is all about adjustment. Not here but at other places you've to adjust. And whom you love you'll adjust yourself anyhow for them, remember. " Smriti said, looking at Agastya, with a small smile playing on her lips while he too reciprocated her actions.

" My junior brother, as of now you're not ready to get into any relation. And it's okay. But if you ever fall for anybody if you ever feel your heart beating for that one particular person and if your ever feel to left your everything just for that one person, you'll automatically learn to adjust. Impromptu events are the best to test you and mould you. Because anybody can pass the test after preparation. Real test never require planning. Though it seem too cliche to hear that your world turn upside down, your thoughts everything changes when you're in love. Love can make you do those thing about which you've never dreamt of doing. And it's somewhere true. Not only love, but a sense of responsibility, compromise, respect everything. And a healthy relationship requires all these things Agastya, and Kavya.  Remeber this. See mom dad, badi ma and bade papa. Atleast observe them. " Vivian said.

" I don't know whether I'll be able to change myself or not, but I'll try. And as of now, I'm not ready out of sudden to take such a big decision of my life. But I'll try to adapt all this. " Agastya said and nodded. While Vivian patted his back.

" Meera when you're coming? We're leaving already " Tapasya said as she was on a call with her daughter

" Okay just come there only. I've already sent you the address. Yeah, try ASAP! And atleast look presentable not homeless. " Saying this tapasya cut the call.