Chapter 52

Haldi, ceremony went well, hell lot we'll

Haldi, ceremony went well, hell lot we'll. Meera was totally drenched in Haldi paste, and she did enjoy a lot with her friends and cousins who were there present.

Same went with Agastya, too. The function was held at his home only. Few of his friends and family members were present, here in Delhi.

And just then, after a day, it was Sangeet along with Mehendi.

And finally the day came. It was early morning, around 8 in the morning, and Meera was in her room. Just then somebody knocked the door. She was confused who would be here as of now because she just came in her room, few minutes ago. But she left her phone and, went towards the door to open it. And as she opened the door, her eyes widened with surprise and she stood there, still.

"You're here, really? Or am I hallucinating?" She said, gawking at Agastya who was standing here in white crisp shirt and sky blue jeans. He looked at her, who was still didn't believe, and he made his way inside her room and locked the door.

"What should I do to make you beleive I am here?" He said, encircled his arms around her waist, while she arched her back, taking a view of him standing right in front of her. Still finding her confused, he leaned in took her lips in his, sharing a deep and longing kiss. And as he tucked her closer, she came out of her trance, and kissed him back holding his collar.

Their lips.moved in a sync, and their sweet moment radiated the longing of each other.

"Ohh, you're really here. I missed you.", Meera said, squealing and took Agastya in a tight embrace. While he chuckled, and ruffled her hair.

"I so missed youuu. I loveeeeeee you." She said, and kissed his cheeks while he once again, kissed her on cheeks.

"Wait, you here? Uncle aunty, everyone is here?" She asked,and he nodded smilingly.

"We came half an hour ago. Wanted to give you a surprise that's why didn't tell you. And I got the leave early. So came here. And also, i wasn't able to cope up with this distance, with you anymore. "

He said, and she smiled and caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Why, you love me this much, man? " She said, and placed her head on his chest.

"Umm, because...I love you. I don't need reasons to love you." He replied and she flunged her arms around his neck.

"Huh, I was dying to hold you like this, to kiss you like this. You're getting intoxicating day by day, Meera." He replied.

"Hahahha, you realised it now? " She laughed and asked.

"And day by day the realisations are increasing." He said.

" I love you moreee. I just so love you. How many times I say? Like I can't even describe what I feel for you. It's infinite, and will require an eternity to express."
Meera said, swaying in his arms and toying with the hem of his shirt.

"My love is turning you into a poet, huh?" He teased her and she nodded.

"Maybe." She replied, and he kissed his forehead.

"Okay, then. I am going. I've take some rest, and then have to get ready for the mehendi function for afternoon." He replied.

Meera said.

" Why don't you take rest with me only?" Agastya said, and she glared him.

"Are you serious? Mummy Papa, will come." She reminded him. But he lifted her in his arms and she widened her eyes. After that he put her on the bed, and himself hovered her.

"Don't worry about that, would be wifey. I've told Kavya to take care of that." He said, and she smiled.

"You're insane." She said, and asked.

"What's with you huh? " She asked, and he stared at her. But the next moment she herself closed the gap, between their lips and their lips slowly and deeply, moulded against each other.

His hands moved against her waist, while hers remained on his chest only. But soon, she raked her hand behind his neck, pulling him closer and he hugged her. His face in the hollow of her neck, and a sweet floral scent engulfed his senses while she caressed his hair.

"Come let's sleep for a while." She said, and he took her in his arms, and then both took rest for a while..

" She said, and he took her in his arms, and then both took rest for a while