Chapter 49

Extremely apologetic for posting lately. I was busy and my exams are from 24 nov
So updates will be a bit late.

And kindly comment on the chapters along with voting. (Peeeelleeezzz)

🤌🤌🫶🎗️🫶💫
Happy Dhanteras btw:)

It's been a week since the news about the new couple broke out to the family members of Vyas and Malhotras

It's been a week since the news about the new couple broke out to the family members of Vyas and Malhotras. And the whole family along with Agastya and Meera were on cloud nine. Now the only thing they were waiting for was the right moment or muhurat so that they can start the discussions. And as of now, Malhotras were sitting in the living room of Vyas Mansion while the priest was sitting in front of everyone.

"Panditji, please tell the right moment for the roka ceremony? " Gayathri asked, looking at the old man dressed up in orange loincloth and white khadi kurta along with a dark red cloth on right shoulder. A rudraksh mala was hanging around the priest's neck and frown etched on his forehead, and then he started,

"Gayathri Ji, the exact muhurat, i would say, is coming just after a week on Monday. After that, it's after 2 months." The priest replied. While everyone looked at each other.

" But the time isn't short?" Sheetal asked.

"But 2 months too will be long? " Gayathri countered. And after a discussion everyone agreed on the date specified by the Pandit ji. And thus, the Roka Ceremony was decided. With this good news, both the families congratulated each other with happy hearts.

And just then, Meera entered the house, huffing in her tuxedo. And as she entered, she was engulfed in a tight hug by Kavya.

"Meera, Meera, Meera. The Roka is fixeddddd!!! I am so damm happy. You're gonna be my bhabhiiii" kavya exclaimed with joy and Meera's eyes widened on the news.

"Really?" She asked, and her family nodded.
Then one by one, She touched the feets of elders, and was engulfed in a hug by Vivian, Smriti, Kavya and Dev.

"Guys, calm yourself. Everything is gonna be super fun. " Meera said, and everyone laughed.

"Just grateful to have you as my daughter in law." Gayathri said, touching her head, and she smiled gently to her and hugged her.

"I'm also grateful to have you as my m..."

She said, but trailed off before whispering the last part and looked at everyone, while Gayathri and everyone chuckled.

"Yes, darling. You can call me as mom." Gayathri said and she chuckled.

"Yes, as Mom." Meera said and smiled.

"By the way Vivian, do you know about Agastya's update? When he's returning?"

This one mere word was enough to raise the heartbeats of Meera to a different level and her cheeks warmed up, causing her to look at the floor.