13

Torture-

I had to start school now, and I really didn't want to.

Gio said I'm perfectly fine to start school. I tried my best to make an excuse but he dodged them all.

At least the positive is that I have a friend.

Alia

She really is nice, she helped me empty out all the shopping bags I left on my closet floor. I wasn't confident with most the clothes, but she really helped me feel confident.

We chatted for the whole day, laughed, ate a bunch of ice cream, and she told me a bunch of gossip.

Like a bunch of gossip. This school I'm going to is creepy.

I mean this sex drama is too much.

I'd rather not think about it. It's disgusting.

Not the sex, but the drama around it.

I mean who the hell has a threesome in bushes-

You're asking to get caught, not to mention all the germs.

Nasty.

I've been told I speak like a virgin sometimes when It comes to sex.

I mean I'm not a virgin. I had a relationship about a year ago and we did things-

It was quite bland, and the relationship didn't last very long. But I shouldn't expect to meet anyone decent at my age.

Young guys suck-

They're just so immature, that's why I prefer mature guys.

I was snapped out my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Gio opened the door and smiled lightly. "Ready?" He asked.

"Almost."

"Ok, I'm going to work but Marco and Romeo will take you." He said as he walked towards me.

He kissed my forehead. "Don't worry too much, try to enjoy yourself."

"It's school, I doubt it will be fun." I said and he chuckled lightly. "Think positively my stellina."

"Ok." I sighed.

"I'll see you when you come back then." He said leaving my room.

I finished getting ready.

I wasn't sure what to wear since the clothes I have are very expensive and I didn't want to seem like an annoying spoilt rich girl.

But Alia told me to wear whatever I'm confident in, the price doesn't matter.

Apparently everyone in our school is rich anyways.

So I decided to wear a black corset long sleeve top and slightly oversized brown trousers, paring them with the black Jordans Gio forced me to get.

I have Jordans in literally every colour because of Gio. I doubt I'll end up wearing them all.

I straightened my hair and left it naturally.