20

We managed to get the DNA test whilst Gio and Nico were busy planning when the right time for the wedding was. 

My life these days have been completely messy but out of all things that have been happening the one that has me worried the most is Marco. 

He didn't come to me every morning anymore, we don't watch movies anymore, I mean every time I enter a room that he's in he leaves. 

I don't understand what's wrong and neither does anyone else. 

So now I have no choice but to ask him himself. 

I knocked on his room door and heard a faint 'come in' as I opened the door to see him laying on his bed on his phone. 

He saw me but decided to ignore me and stay on his phone. 

Usually when I enter his room he always gives me a bone crushing hug. 

I walked towards him kind of worried. 

"Marco-" I said as he still didn't look up at me. 

"Marco" I called again, still no response. 

"Marco, why are you ignoring me?" I asked, still not response. 

I grabbed the phone out of his hand quickly as he glared at me. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked him as I was feeling emotional all the sudden. He got up looking at me. 

"Did you do something wrong?" He asked back. "Wrong?"

I was silent, I had no idea what was happening. 

"How could you speak about my mother like that!" He said slightly raising his voice. 

"What?"

"You said you hated her May, how could you?" He asked. 

"I-" I was cut off by him. "Don't deny it. I heard you myself when you spoke to Dad. I can't believe you'd say such things about MY dead mother!"

"Marco I-" He snatched the phone out of my hand pushing me out of his room. 

"I don't want to speak, listen, or even look at you." He said disgusted as he shut the door in my face. 

Tears were streaming down my face. 

This was one of the reasons why I didn't want to do this. I knew that they would react badly if they found out. 

What should I do? 

I ran downstairs straight into Gio's office where he usually is at this time. I opened the door to see Nico sitting there. 

"Where's Gio?" I asked with tears still in my eyes as he looked up at me. He didn't seem to care that I was crying as he replied. "He's out."

I wiped my tears. "I'm going to tell Marco." I said making him look up at me. 

He seemed to have understood me straight away as he spoke. "No you're not." Whilst he stood up walking towards me. 

"Marco heard my conversation about mom! He hates me now, I have to tell him." I said about to leave but Nico grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. 

"No you're not." He said with his jaw tight. 

"Nico-"

"There's not long left. Handle it for a while." He said as the tears were still falling from my eyes. 

How could he tell me to just handle it? 

I can't-

There's only so much I can do, and handling the hatred from my brothers is not one of them.