𝐍•𝐎; nine

"OH MY GOD HEYYYY WINNIE!" notti exclaimed through his mic, winnie plastering a smile on her face at his reaction

"OH MY GOD HEYYYY WINNIE!" notti exclaimed through his mic, winnie plastering a smile on her face at his reaction. she always loved when people showed how happy they were to see her.

"heyy my fav." she responded, notti giving her a heartfelt laugh.

"so what you doing ma?" he questioned, winnie raising her brow at the unexpected nickname.

"ma? damn we moving fast bae." she stated, covering her mouth while she smiled, notti smacking his lips at her.

"nah ma fault, shit slipped. nah for real what you doing?" she shrugged, pulling out her tablet that her dad got her for her birthday a while ago.

"nun for real. finna play some roblox." he gave a small smile.

"really?"

winnie smacked her lips in offence, "yes nigga. roblox on top, whatever your ass be playing is trash." notti laughed at her aggressiveness. she seemed very passionate about things she liked doing, though when she talked about them she seemed very aggressive.

"ight. im just here with ddot." she snapped her head at her screen hearing his name. "bring that bald ads hoe here."

notti raised a brow at the sudden turn of interest but shrugged it off as their hatred for each other. which he honestly doesn't know where it came from.

he called ddot over, ddot striding his way towards the boy with a big bag of family size chips in his hand.

"what?" ddot mumbled, shoving more chips in his mouth. notti pointed to the phone, ddots straight face turning into a mug when he saw winnie.

she cleared dher throat,"darrian." he pushed notti out his desk, notti giving him a smack on the head, finishing up chewing so he could speak.

"windela." she scrunched her face up, "thats not my damn name dumbass."

he shrugged, "you look like one."

she tilted her head to her left, "and what do they look like?"

he smirked, "bum ass bitches with dirty ass dreads"

notti's eyes widened, not expecting that insult to leave his friends mouth.

winnie didn't protest, she just smirked as well. "well at least my shit is real. with your bum ass knotted up hair."

ddot gave her a mug, getting up from the chair to walk away from notti and her.

notto sat back in the chair, his lips folded in as he was baffled and honestly confused.

"well that was something." winnie shrugged, picking a bag of chips from the side of her she forgot.

"the funny thing is ya act the damn same. like literally same personality." notti said, placing his chin in the palm of his hands.

winnie looked at him disgusted, "ion act nun like that nasty ass kid he can suck my dick."

"can't suck what you don't have." he mumbled, winnie smiling at her phone.

"anyways, what you doing bae?"

he looked around, "nun for real im finna sleep right now."

"ok, well ill hang up- nah what you doing?" notti cut her off, getting on the bunk bed. ddot was already on the bottom.

"you said you going to sleep so i was just gonna hang up." she spoke, rolling her chips up to save them for another day.

"nah we finna sleep together." he put his phone on a stand so it didn't fall while he slept. winnie smiled, she was happy she met notti. he was showing winnie all the right signs that made her fall for him more.

"ok since you going to bed imma do so too."

"tell her i hope she get paralyzed in her sleep." she heard ddot say form below, notti smacking his lips at his friend.

"and he can respectfully get ran over. good night to you too fatass."

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ ik i be gone y'all but honestly i really needa start making time for my mind to chill

anyways, how y'all fell about this chapter though it's short 🙃