𝐍•𝐎; fifteen

CHECK IN➯

CHECK IN➯

"YOU GUYS GOTTA TALK THIS OUT." winnie said, her hands folded nicely in her lap with her legs crossed. notti and ddot sat opposite from each other, not wanting to resolve what petty argument they had two nights before.

during those days, winnie had tried to make them talk but every chance she got they blew it. it would end up in a fight or a messy room that she and dd have to clean up.

speaking of, he was outside the door with a bat just in case one of them decided to run off.

"ion gotta do shit, he know what he did." notti muttered, giving him a stank face which ddot immediately clapped back at.

"bruh i didn't even kiss her, and you can't talk. you kissed yo ex right in front of her. ain't she mad about that?" winnie closed her eyes and huffed, she hated being reminded that he did that.

especially with his ex.

"man nigga you wanna get shot? no, then shut the fuck up. talking too damn much." notti bucked at the boy, ddot tucking his lips in from laughing.

"nigga you look like a potato, stop talking." ddot laughed, hunching back into the couch whille notti counted to three in his head.

"ddot let's not." winnie sighed, rubbing her temples, stressed the fuck out.

"

nah because he was talking mad shit. lemme do me." notti closed his eyes, praying this boy didn't die while he best the fuck out of him.

notti leaped up and went on top of ddot (pause), staring to punch and slap him while he fought back.

janiyah and jordan heard from upstairs, rushing down seeing the scene and wondered why winnie wasn't doing anything.

"winnie, the fuck you doing, get him off ddot!" jordan exclaimed, his mind running wondering how this happened.

"nah they got it, imma go get some food right quick." winnie walked out the door, seeing dd on his phone sitting on the floor and waved for him to follow her.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ im totally not tryna buy y'all love back with a chapter that's short asf