𝐍•𝐎; thirteen

CHECK IN ➯

CHECK IN ➯

"OK SO EVERYBODY THAT WANNA PLAY IS HERE?" a random dude winnie didn't know said, nobody else from outside the door coming through.

"ight" he closed the door, coming over to the circle to join the rest of us. winnie sat next to ddot and dd, wondering how to play the game everyone was so jittery about.

"ight so basically you gotta spin a bottle and who ever it lands on you gotta kiss. same goes for everybody else." dd leaned over and explained in her ear, nodding along to what he said.

notti watched from across them, wondering what ddot and said in her ear to which she agreed to. he had been getting a feeling about them all day since they first met up, and he wanted to say it was mainly because of ddot.

now notti loved his best friend, that was his twin, but since he's met winnie hes been more energetic.

he's normally the laid back twin.

"ok so who going first?" jordan spoke out, seeing nobody was going to say anything.

"yeah, you wanna go first?" notti asked, leaning back on the couch he sat beside.

he shrugged, taking the glass bottle and spun it. he waited till it stopped, landing on some girl with red boho braids.

he smiled at her, his signature part on his face to make any girl feel special.

they scooted over to the middle of each other, connecting their lips making everyone in the room start hollering, cheering them on.

ddot nudged winnie, who giggled and looked over at notti who just had his head in his hand, using his elbow and leg for support.

she frowned at him, maybe she should have sat over there instead.

"ok stella go next." everyone went after that, there was about 12 people in that room including the 6 that came.