Chapter 1: I Wish I Was Dead

Pretty overused right? What a cliché thing to do by choosing Rias of all waifus to write about for a DxD fan fiction story.

Hell. You might even be asking yourself: "Just why?"
"Why Rias of all of them RedHood129?"
"How could you choose her? The most overrated of them all like that?"
"Just how fucking cliché can you possibly get?"
"Seriously? You're writing about about an MC that gets Rias? Trash story."

Hell...I wouldn't even blame you if you even act like NBA player James Harden in this GIF down below here.

I wouldn't even blame you if you even act like NBA player James Harden in this GIF down below here

But I'm not here to make people feel bad about how they react to a Rias story. Okay?

You can like her or you can hate her. Whether you're a man, woman, boy, girl or even nonbinary.

But the reason I ultimately chose Rias for this story is because a good couple things. But it's mainly because I don't think I've ever written a story in which Rias is an actual lover for the character. Or at least a good one in my opinion. So I also consider this a chance to improve my writing skills as I go.

This won't be long like a 10-20 chapter story. Chances are there's most likely 2-3 chapters. Short, but I hope to make them decently long enough for you to enjoy it.

Also,
WARNING!
This story will contain actions that include suicide and depression!

Anyways, let's stop this and get to our story! Hope you enjoy it.

______________________________

3rd Person POV
It was a chill summer breeze. The wind blew gently and moved the grass with its strength, blowing off the seeds of real and true dandelion flowers as they would now flow along the current of the winds, and be overcome by the shining bright sun in the bright and blue sky, full of fluffy looking white clouds.

Above all the nature in this world that has to offer is the infamous private high school, commonly known in a town called Kuoh Town, Japan, Kuoh Academy.

Here at Kuoh Academy, it is a recent school that started allowing boys to come to their school, changed from a former all girls school to now being co-education for not just the female gender, but now also the male counterpart as well