10) Wasted

Haven't updated this story in a while now. But I'm back with a new chapter. Hope y'all like it. Please comment your thoughts and vote! 💗

(And like idk if people noticed but the picture at the top matches the storyline so if yo didn't know yet you know now <3)

Me: I'm actually about to meet your sister

Pablo: WAIT WHAT?!

Me: What's the problem?

Pablo: I'm coming right now. You can't meet her on your own. She'll see right through you.

Me: What do you mean???
Pablo????

Without warning, Sira suddenly stops talking and pulls me forward. I almost bend over but hold myself up and then I see Mikky. She has her blonde hair hanging loosely over her shoulders and smiles at me kindly. In her hand she has a drink, I have no idea what, and she is wearing jeans that match with a strapless denim top. 

'Elena, right?' she says and she grins. I smile and brush a lock of hair from my face. I nod, the music booms through the club and everyone is super close together at the bar. Behind Mikky I see three Spanish boys trying to push each other away to buy a drink. Clearly desperate for booze. 

'I'm Mikky, you must have already met my boyfriend Frenkie.' she says. I now squeeze myself completely past Sira and stand next to her. 'Yes, he was very nice.' I say and I smile. 'I know!'  Mikky says and she flips her hair over her shoulders and laughs. 

'Would you like a drink too? I think the bartender has a crush on Sira, so we can get one for free!' I turn my head to Sira and she rolls her eyes. 'Nice try Mik, but you'll really have to pay sometime in your life.' Mikky sighs as if annoyed, but then fumbles in her pass. 'Next round is on me!' she shouts, holding up her debit card. 

'Oh, but Elena is only seven-' but I don't let Sira finish her sentence. 'Thanks Mikky!' I say and I see Sira look at me quickly. Mikky smiles. 'Three vodkas then?' she asks as she joins the three boys and tries to slip past them. 

Sira leans towards me. 'You don't have to if you don't want to...' she says. 'I know that!' I say to Sira. I think it's sweet of her to check if I'm okay, but she has no idea how much I need this. When I meet Aurora later, I need at least one vodka to have a normal conversation. 

It's surprisingly fast when Mikky returns with three glasses of vodka. She gives one to me and the other to Sira. 'Shot it!' is all she screams and then all three of us knock back the glass at the same time. 

The sour taste of vodka slides down my throat and I grimace. Disgusting! Vodka is not that tasty at all, but it is all about the feeling afterwards. 

'I'll do another round.' Mikky shouts and she squeezes back into the crowd. This process continued several times until I started to feel the vodka. And not just a little bit. Within an hour me and Mikky were dancing hand in hand, in the middle of the club. 

No one really paid attention to us except Sira who kept an eye on us. Mikky danced like crazy, she was much more fun than I thought. After an hour we are out of breath (and sweaty) and we sink down on a bench at the side of the dance floor. 

'Not bad Elena, you're holding on longer than Sira ever did!' she says. 'That's not very difficult.' I say as Sira, who haven't danced all night, plops down next to us. 

'Aurora will be arriving in a few minutes, how was the dancing?' she asks and looks me and Mikky up and down. I look into my phone camera. My make-up is still amazingly good, only my hair is really a mess, for the rest I'm okay.