18) The travel

A/N: Heyy guys. Please vote <3
Enjoyy this chapter!

All my stuff is ready to be loaded into the car. Pablo is already waiting outside while I give Luna another long hug. The date between Ansu and Luna went well, at least that's what she told me. The date was last night and she was home late and rushing to go to bed. We talked about it a little this morning, but it's 7am now so we couldn't talk about it much. 

'Have fun, and call me if anything happens.' Luna says. I nod. Usually, when I go to parties where I don't know anyone, or to a new school, I'm not nervous. I'm quite bold and not easily shy. Now I am definitely nervous, since I'm going to spend three nights in a villa with people I don't really know. Of course, I know who they are, what their names are, where they live and which car they drive. But I don't know them. Not in the way I want to know a person when I'm sharing a bed and bathroom with them. 

I press Luna against me one more time and then turn around.
I'm wearing a chill outfit, since we first go to the airport by car, then take a 30-minute plane to the coast, and then another hour in taxis to the villa. Of course we fly with FC Barcelona's private jet, which I personally think is nonsense. It pollutes our planet so much, and that for a flight of only 30 minutes? It's so unnecessary to cause emissions for going to a location that is perfectly reachable by car. 

Pablo has now thrown my suitcase in his trunk and is waiting for me in the car. We haven't spoken a word to each other since our sort of argument on the field. I'm still a bit confused about it. I was angry, more angry then I've been in a while, but at the same time I felt something else. A sort of fire burning inside my whole body that wanted to get out. And I think he felt it too. 

The moment I said the rules weren't valid and he came so close to me. Maybe he was just playing, or he was containing himself not to go any further. I don't know what he wants. I don't even know what I want, and it drives me nuts. 

'Excited?' Pablo asks when I step into the car.  I sigh and fasten my seat belt. 'Not really.' I say, trying to hide my anxiety. Pablo smiles. 'What are you nervous about then?' he asks and starts the car. My body freezes, how does this man notice everything? 

'I'm not nervous, what do you mean?' I ask, avoiding eye contact. I look in the rear view mirror and I see our street disappearing behind us. I swallow, hoping he drops the subject, so I don't have to feel even more homesick. 'Come on Elena, I've known you longer than today.' Pablo says and I feel his gaze boring into my shoulder. 

'I'm not nervous, why would I?' I say, but I feel that my uncertain voice is betraying me. 'I can sleep on the floor if you want.' he suddenly says. I'm a bit shocked about this sudden notice. Do I want him to sleep on the floor? It's nice that he offers, but is it really necessary? 

'Would you actually?' I ask, a little confused as to whether he means it or not. I look at him a little unsurely and he grins. 'Of course, if you want me to.' I hate decision making. Whether it's which desert I should choose, which shoes I should buy or if Pablo sleeps on the bed or on the floor.
 'Sharing a bed is fine. It's only three days, how bad can it be?' Pablo smirks.
'I knew you secretly wanted to share a bed with me mi amore.' he says. I sigh and although I'm still nervous, he managed to make me smile a bit. 'You're not that bad when you keep your mouth shut.'
'Then I guess I'll shut up forever.'

^~*~^

Finally arriving at the airport we see the other people. The first we see are Sira and Ferran. Sira immediately comes to me. She's also wearing something chill and has no makeup on, but still looks radiant. I haven't seen her in a while, but she hasn't really changed at all.