11) Watch me

Welcome back! Please vote❤️
Don't forget to comment if you have anything to say.

The next weekend everything went quite smoothly. We moved from the hotel to our new apartment, the morning after the night at the club. I had a huge hangover during the entire move, but I also felt shivers running down my spine the entire time. I kept thinking about the message the young man had left for me at the reception. 

I didn't tell Pablo because I don't want him to get involved in this. I didn't really talk to him this weekend, as he was busy with training and I had a lot of other things on my mind. My mother was in town on Saturday and Sunday. She looked at the house, greeted my friends, and luckily didn't ask too many questions about how we paid for the apartment. When she gave me a long hug after dinner on Sunday evening and rolled her suitcase away, I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. The hardest part of the lies, which was my mother, was finally completed. Now all I have to do is survive the next day of school... 

I think about it as I shuffle to the fridge and grab a half-empty Ben and Jerry's ice cream container. I walk to the living room with the small white couch and plop down between Luna and Sofia. I also grabbed a spoon for them and they both take them. We watch Gossip Girls, even though I've actually seen it three times. 

Stacey, who sits next to us in the white pouffe, scrolls through her phone. She looks at her schedule for tomorrow. She looks up as Sofia opens the box of Ben and Jerry's and I give her my spoon so she can take a bite too. This is how the four of us spend the evening. I could get used to this!

Tomorrow school will really starts for Luna and I. Or well... the introduction days. Stacey isn't actually studying at a university, but she is investigating the beaches of Barcelona as a prelude to her marine biology studies. Sofia is not studying but is following another course to learn how to manage a restaurant. Her parents made it happen, so I'm not sure if she really wanted it. 

Luna studies economics and I study medicine. Ever since I was a child I wanted to be a doctor, I don't know what kind of doctor yet. But I will find out during my studies. The four of us met in elementary school and we always wanted to live together, which is why we don't live at the campus. 

I put my head onto Sofia's shoulder and close my eyes.

^~*~^

The next day was the very first day: introduction day. Luna left earlier as her day started earlier than mine. I wanted to do my best on the outfit, but knew it wouldn't make much difference since we'll probably all have to wear the same shirt once I arrive. Still, I do change into something nice. It was pretty casual, but I still liked it.

 It was pretty casual, but I still liked it

(Another outfit. If you don't like it, then just imagine smt else <3)

It's really hot outside considering it's mid July. Sofia and I are going together, her course is almost next to mine and within walking distance. As soon as we get there we say goodbye and I walk onto the university campus. Luna is already here somewhere, but she doesn't have the same subjects so we probably won't see each other much.