Chapter 2

Once we get there and I see the "Wilson's Dentistry" sign, my stomach goes into knots. Michael comes over to my side and takes my hand to get me out of the car. We sit in the waiting room for a couple minutes, until Michael looks at a message on his phone and immediately stands up.

"C'mon baby, Wes and Dyl are ready" They must have texted him.

We walk back to a room labeled Dr. Wesley Wilson, which makes my stomach hurt. The next thing I know, i'm greeted by Dylan and Wesley in scrubs, sitting on rolling stools.

"Have a seat, princess" Dylan says. I sit with my legs hanging off the side. Wes gently guides me so I'm fully sitting down.

"There's no reason to be nervous, sweetheart. I'm just gonna make sure everything is healthy, and Dylan is going to clean them. That's all that's happening today" Wesley comforts. I nod.

"Just putting the chair back" I hear, and seconds later I'm parallel with the floor. They adjust the light over my head and snap on masks and gloves.

This is moving too fast. They both roll over my head at the same time, allowing the panic in my body to fully take effect.

Tears sting my eyes at the sight of my brothers all masked up. I quickly wipe them away.

"sorry" I mumble.

"Don't feel sorry, it's all ok." Dylan says, running his fingers through my hair. He sets his mask on his chin. "Take some deep breaths for me" He says, taking exaggerated breathes along with me. After a minute or two, he puts on a fresh pair of gloves and a mask.

"Can you open for me sweetheart?" Wes says, I look up at him. "All I have is a mirror and explorer for right now." I do, and Michael traces shapes onto my leg for comfort. "Just counting them, hun. Take deep breaths" He reminds me. I look up at him, and he is very focused.

"Everything looks super good, I just want to keep an eye on those wisdom teeth" Wes says, making me snap my eyes open. "Which is not something we are going to worry about now, right Audrey?" He says jokingly, knowing I will.

"Yes" I say, forcing a small smile, earning one from Wes in exchange.

"My turn" I hear Dylan say as he rolls over my head while putting his mask over his nose.