Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night tossing and turning. I sit up and hold my stomach, a rush of nausea coming over my body. I check the time, it's 2:37am. I try and brush off the feeling and attempt to fall asleep again, failing. I quietly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I sit on the floor with my knees to my chest and my forehead on the cold porcelain bowl.

I end up throwing up once, and let myself sit on the cold bathroom floor and cry, trying not to wake anyone up. When I try to get up, I feel even more dizzy and my stomach still hurts. I slowly get up and do the only thing that I know might benefit me. I walk down the hall and slowly push Michael's door open. I crawl into his huge bed, and lean my head on his chest.

"Audrey?" He says tiredly.

"Michael" I cry. This makes him immediately sit up. He rubs his eyes, and fully opens them.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I cant sleep, I feel like crap, and I just threw up. I wasn't sure what to do so I came in here" I sniff.

"Oh sweetheart, let's go downstairs so I can see what I can do, ok?" I nod tiredly. My stomach is cramping like no other and I just want to sleep.

We both go downstairs and Michael grabs a bag and tells me to sit on the couch.

"Can you lay back for me love?" He asks me.

"What are you doing?" I ask worriedly.

"I have to figure out what the problem is before I make you better" He explains. I nod and lay back. He lightly presses on my stomach. "Pain?"

"Its just cramping" I say.

"What else?"

"I feel dizzy and nauseous but I can't throw up again, and my stomach hurts" I explain.

"Ok, we'll it obviously started after this morning because I gave you a checkup and everything was fine. Did you eat anything before dinner?"

"Mason took me for vegan food at the new place, I ate a vegan chicken salad"

"I think you have food poisoning sweetheart" he says and I groan. "Let's get you some fluids, and you can stay in my room tonight just in case you get sick again" I nod and follow him upstairs. I crawl into his bed and I rest my head on his chest.

"Drink as much as you can, you're dehydrated" he says, handing me a water bottle. I do, and I can feel myself slowly getting more and more tired. I put the almost empty bottle down and pull the covers up to my neck and close my eyes.

Michael brings his hand to my stomach, and starts to rub circles.

"Ow Michael" I wince.

"Give it a minute, it will start to feel better" He was right, it actually felt good after a little bit.

******
I wake up in Michaels bed to the smell of coffee, it's Saturday so my brothers are all off. I slowly get up, and walk downstairs seeing Mason on the couch, looking white as a ghost.

"You're sick too?" I say, making him look to me. I go to the couch and sit beside him.

"Yup. Michael told me you had an upset stomach, must have been the vegan food" he says and I agree.

"Never again" I say, my head on his shoulder.

"Agreed"

Seconds later, Michael walks in with two water bottles. "Drink." He says, plopping on the couch. Wesley walks in with a cup of hot tea in hand.

"What happened to you two?" He laughs.

"Food poisoning" I say.

"You two look terrible" Dylan jokes as he joins the rest of us on the couch.

"Food poisoning" Me and Mason explain for the tenth time.

"Sounds like you two won't be eating out for a while" Wes Jokes.

"Not a chance"