the meeting

I tried delaying this chapter as much as possible because I hate writing fics like this and not chatfics🙂
________________________________________

*bzzz* *bzzz*
A ringtone was coming out of yn's phone, waking her up.
She succesfully turned it off with her eyes closed, turning on the other side or the bed to go to sleep again.

Just as she relaxed, she was reminded that today was the u20 vs blue lock match, resulting in yn quickly getting up and running to the bathroom.
It was 6:34AM, the h/cnette woke up extremely early today because she was too anxious about not having enough time to get ready.

She undressed herself and put her hand out in the shower waiting for the hot water to come out.
Yn started washing herself with every shampoo,body scrub, hair conditioner & every other inanimate object in her shower.

After a long hour of an "everything shower"
Yn entered her bedroom and put on some undergarment. She started raiding her closet trying to decide on what to wear

"Maybe something formal..? No no no. That would be weird. Its a football match."
The h/cnette thought to herself

"Then casual.?.. what do I even consider casual."
Yn was slowly losing her mind when she suddenly spotted some clothes at the bottom of her closet

She tried them on and decided that this was casual enough and would wear this

(This was supposed to be connected with nyx ok.)

https://pin.it/5cBNv2Q

(OR this if you're not comfy with short sleeves :3
Or anything you want💕)

https://pin.it/3Xsgb8k

After putting on the clothes yn plopped on her chair and opened the drawer, pulling out some cosmetics.
She thought heavy makeup wouldn't go with her "casual" theme so the h/cnette decided to only do the basics (curl her eyelashes,mascara,highlighter,lipgloss/lipstick etc etc)

After getting ready yn checked the clock and realised she still had alot of time until the match, she thought she'd make the guys something to eat

Although yn did have free time in her hands she didn't have enough to mess up her cooking, so she thought she'd prepare something instead.

The h/cnette wasn't gonna do something complex, maybe a chicken sandwich?
She liked the idea of that.
Yn started off by  frying chicken breasts

She continued preparing the food and finishing them one by one.
After some time, she had done enough sandwiches for everyone.

"I don't think I've ever prepared anything in my kitchen without burning or messing it up" she said outloud while rubbing her nose, feeling quite proud of herself.

She checked the time and realised she spent a tad too much fawning over her sandwiches.
Yn started packing the food in a rush and ran outside locking her door in a sloppy way.

After sprinting her way to the bus station and getting there on time, yn took a breather and turned her head towards the window, slowly getting absorbed by the mountain landscape.

________________________________________

Yn seated herself in the bleachers, it was 30 minutes before the match started, and her phone kept vibrating, she checked where the notifications were from..