sleepover with da boyz😈🔥

HOLY SHI5 #1 PLACE ON THE BLLK TAG?!?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT WTF.

________________________________________

“Oh, thank you, Sae.” yn thanked him, a sheepish smile gracing her lips as she expressed her gratitude.

“HEY! I BOUGHT YOU THAT!!” Shidou yelled at her, annoyance evident in the tone of his voice and his melodramatic body language.

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks, I guess…” the h/cnette sarcastically rolled her eyes; the playful gesture was reciprocated back by the cockroach doppelganger. Her ears, which were previously preoccupied with tuning out the incessant buzzing of Shidou’s booming voice, perked up in acknowledgment of brisk strides headed in her direction—she pivoted accordingly to investigate what the source of the noise was.

“JINPACHI?!” she exasperated in astonishment, her hands suddenly turning buttery and as a result, nearly dropping her cake.

“Huh? Do I know you?” Ego questioned crudely, his fish eyes narrowed at her while he scratched his head; and if her eyes weren’t deceiving her, she swore she had seen white flakes—parmesan or dandruff, she surmised—sprinkling from his atrocity of a haircut.

“HUH?!?! WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S ME.” she waved her hands frantically and cocked a brow. “L/N Y/N. YOUR ONLY NIECE????" she said extremely annoyed.

“Oh. You're m/n’s daughter? You were only like…” he squatted down and thought for a moment before measuring up her supposed height in the air with a hand gesture. “this little when we last met," he spoke.

“Well, no shit, it was a fucking decade ago. Kay why ess." Yn huffed when she noticed someone behind her uncle.

“Who’s that?" The h/cnette asked curiously, her head tilting inadvertently to try and catch a glimpse of the curvaceous figure being shielded by her uncle’s lanky form.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I’m Anri Teieri, Ego's assistant, I apologize for his rude behavior. Can I do anything to make it up to you?" Anri sweatdropped, chiming in the last part with an apologetic tone.

As soon as Anri made the mistake of posing the compassionate question, a light bulb lit up above yn's head.

The notion came to her quicker than a speeding bullet. “Hmm, can you let me visit blue lock on the weekends then?! I can’t on weekdays..." she requested excitedly like a child in a candy shop.

“I guess so, you're also Ego's niece so there shouldn't be any problems, but I think it'll take a while to get your id so you can enter the building by yourself."

“That’s okay! Don't worry about it, thank you so much, Anri!!” she reassured the gorgeous brunette. “by the way, Anri, can I get your number?"

Anri wasn’t sure whether or not to decline her request, but she didn't really have a choice having been put on the spot when yn shoved her phone into her hands and Ego was looking at her expectantly. “Uhh, sure..? It’s XXX-XXX-XXXX." she typed it into the system hesitantly.

“Heh… Thanks." the h/cnette said with a smile, an underlying incentive hidden beneath her catlike grin.

________________________________________