departing

Hihi sorry for not posting for so long.
I went into a coma after getting hit by a truck!! >w<
Anywayz here's a new chapter  :3!

________________________________________

A vibrating noise permeated the room, alerting the h/cnette and resulting in her gradual ascent to wakefulness. Yn opened her eyes and blinked the sleep from her e/c eyes. With half-lidded eyes and hushed groans, the girl scrambled to silence the device that was making the noise.

"...who's calling this early…?" She questioned in-between whines before inputting her passcode and answering the call.

"...hello? Who's this?" Yn began, trying not to sound sleepy or tired.

"Oh hi, yn! It's me, Anri! Sorry for the abrupt phone call. But I was wondering if you could wake up the boys, as the bus driver is on his way to pick them up!" Teieri exclaimed energetically.

"Mh... sure thing... is that all…?" The girl’s slurred speech and tone suggested weariness as she spoke.

"Yes! I'll hang up now, call me if anything happens!" The productive assistant said before a clicking noise chimed from the device.

Yn exhaled before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Yn took survey of the situation; bodies upon bodies lay motionless on her ground. The sight was akin to someone sneaking into a concealed hideout and murdering all of its occupants' scenes you'd see in movies.

The whole room was overwhelming the girl as she began to take notice of the mess that decorated her once-clean room the harder she stared.

Solo cups with their spilled liquid on the ground, remnants of last night’s dinner laying around, guys sleeping in the most awkward of places, and the lights being on despite the sun already having risen.

She rubbed her temples, clearly annoyed at the sight. She started by waking Kurona up, as he had fallen asleep on the table. The sight of his sleeping position—a curled-up back—alone made yn's spine feel phantom pain.

"Kurona…” No sign of moving. “Kurona..! Wake up!" The girl whisper-yelled while rubbing his shoulder. She received a few groans in return before successfully managing to wake him up.

"Oh… yn. Good morning, is everything alright…?" The sharp-toothed boy asked, a bit worried from the rude awakening.

"Yeah, but a bus driver is coming to pick you guys up to go back to blue lock, can you help me wake the others up?" The h/cnette sweetly mumbled to Kurona, a guilty feeling embracing her after ruining Kurona’s sleep.

"Okay, okay… um... should I wake up Nanase as well...? He'll probably handle it better than us..." The sleepy boy replied in turn, this time with more energy in his voice.

"Mhm! Okay!" Yn gave him a ghostly smile.

After a while of successfully waking up all the males in the room, yn explained what Anri had told her, hinting for them to start getting ready as it already had been 30 minutes since she got that call, and the bus driver must be nearby.

"Noouu... I wanna live here with yn…" the already-exuberant boy said while squeezing the girl.

"I want you to live with me as well, Bachira, but you know you can't. C'mon now did you pack your stuff?" She questioned him softly while petting his head. The brunette with blonde under-lights instinctively leaned into the touch, chasing after the tidbit of affection like a lively puppy.