Chapter 10

|First night|

|First night|

Saad sauntered over to the king-size bed and gracefully lowered himself onto the sumptuously soft and thick mattress. The bed seemed to welcome him, embracing him in its plush comfort, and he settled in as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Sheza stared at his giant body with big Bambi eyes, she pouted slightly yet adorably and then she looked around to find a place to sleep; she saw the 12 sitters' couch in the corner, but there was a laptop in the middle, so she decided not to remove the laptop, shall sleep on the carpeted floor.

Sheza gracefully moved to the front of the bed and nestled herself there, curling into a small, comfortable ball. The plush soft carpet seemed to embrace her, offering a cosy haven for her to rest in.

Saad opened his eyes after exactly 15 minutes when he didn't feel any movement; he looked at his side and saw the side empty.

He rose from the bed, his gaze vacuumed across the room and landed on the vacant couch. A brief puzzlement crossed his face as he wondered where she had gone.

Taking a few steps toward the bed, his eyes fell upon a small, seemingly innocuous object. Upon closer inspection, he realized that it was her, curled up like a tiny ball. Her petite form on the floor blends with the surroundings.

A frown took over his eyebrows, he knelt in front of her and gazed at her small face; her cheek was squished over her hand, forming a small pout on her pink lips, which was quite tempting for him.

With gentle care, Saad lifted her in his strong, veiny arms, and she appeared like a delicate porcelain doll in his grasp. It was as if his hands were custom-crafted to cradle her petite frame with tenderness. His large, yet remarkably gentle, hands met her small waist, which had a perfectly curved, elegant silhouette.

With the utmost care, he carried her back to the bed, where he gingerly laid her down on her back. He lay beside her and sneaked his hand around her small yet curved waist and titled her body at her side, yet his other arm under her head and tangled their legs together; he hugged her tightly and covered themselves with a thick duvet.

His large frame served as a protective shield, completely covering her petite form from view. It was as if he was her towering guardian, encircling her in a security. From an onlooker's perspective, one would see only him, his broad shoulders and impressive stature, while her presence remained hidden beneath his protective embrace.

He went into a deep slumber while staring at her with his dark orbs, which held frivolity but terrific possession and obsession.

"I have never wanted anyone like I want you,"

[5:00 AM]

Sheza churned in her sleep and pulled to move, but something heavy on her whole body was preventing her from moving. Sheza stirred in her sleep, her attempts to move were met with a gentle resistance. She struggled against the weight that enveloped her, and it was then that she realized it was Saad's arms that were cradling her. His arms, strong yet remarkably tender, encircled her like a protective baby shield.