Chapter 11

Sheza, filled with fear, quickly spoke, her voice trembling as she addressed him

"Assalaamu 'Aleykum," and As Sheza quickly looked down, her hair followed the motion, cascading like a silky waterfall and veiling her face completely. Its beauty shone through, each strand glistening in the soft light.

Saad's dark, chilling chuckle filled the room as he observed her vulnerable state. He moved his hand silently, gently sweeping aside the strands of her hair that concealed her face. With a touch as gentle as it was possessive, he lifted her face by placing his fingers beneath her chin.

"Get up darling, it's seven o clock," Sheza's big Bambi eyes widened in shock as she realized the lateness of the hour. It was her first time waking up at such an hour, and the surprise was evident in her gaze.

Sheza hastily rose from the bed, her posture low and her head bowed in submission. Her voice quivered with a tangible vulnerability as she spoke, her demeanour, a delicate fragility at that moment

"I am sorry for waking up so late; it will never happen again; I apologise for my mistake,"

Silence enveloped the room, and as Sheza strained to hear any sound from the other side, she cautiously lifted her gaze, only to discover that he was nowhere to be seen.

With a cute frown and a subtle pout, Sheza scanned the room, eventually spotting him seated on a couch. He had a laptop on his lap and held a phone in his right hand

She was going to say something but a knock interrupted. He answered the knock, and the lady in her 30s entered with a big black mug in her hand and placed it on the table in front of him, and with a bow, she left.

He took the mug and took a sip while intensely staring at the laptop screen. Sheza stared at him with big hopeful eyes.

"If you are done staring, go and get a fresh-up, pouty pigeon," he said in a deep and bone-chilling voice, eyes constantly gazing at the screen of the laptop.

Startled, Sheza let out a visible shriek, her steps wobbly as she hastily made her way towards the closet.

[15 minutes later]

Sheza emerged from the bathroom, her face tinged with a charming pinkish-red hue. Her small, delicate hand and petite, bare feet summed up to her overall cuteness. With her wet hair cascading down her back, she looked incredibly endearing.

Saad lost himself in her bare beauty; he always heard that girls look beautiful after wearing makeup, but here the whole case is different; she is beautiful without a single chemical product on her face. Her skin is fair, soft like a baby, so shiny and glassy, girls die to have this skin, and here she has that skin without any product or facial.

"Um, can we go back t-to my house-

"NO," he cut her off and shouted.

Sheza flinched badly and looked down immediately, closing her eyes tightly. He looked at her situation and sighed, and asked.