Chapter 58:- Poor Abhinav

Author's pov

Everyone was gathered in the living room. Tripti wanted to know how both of them are back together. How Abhinav convinced Aarushi.

That middle age woman was too present there and was smiling brightly like Tripti. Aarushi was confused that who she was.

Tripti noticed, Aarushi looking at that lady.

"Aarushi this is Sunita. The new house helper. Abhinav fired the old one." Tripti said clearing Aarushi's confusion. She looked at Sunita and said

"Sunita, she is---- " Before Tripti could speak further, Sunita spoke.

"Aarushi. Abhinav sir's wife and Ayansh's mumma and your and sir's perfect daughter-in-law." Sunita said excitedly.

Tripti had told her about Aarushi. From start only Sunita was very perfect in her work. She was a talkative and jolly person. Tripti's time would pass easily while talking to her and Sunita won't let her miss Aarushi.

Tripti smiled. She turned towards her son and daughter-in-law.

"So tell me everything." Tripti said and Abhinav and Aarushi shared a look then both of them looked at Ayansh who was sitting in Aarushi's lap while hugging her tightly. He looked sleepy.

"Ayansh? Do you want to sleep??" Aarushi asked softly and Ayansh looked up in her eyes and nodded his head slightly while yawning.

"Come lets go." Aarushi stood up while still holding Ayansh in her arms. She once looked at Abhinav and Abhinav assured her with his eyes.

After Aarushi was gone, Abhinav explained everything. All three of them were surprised. It all sounded like a movie.

Abhinav was staring at Daksh. Daksh felt his gaze on him. He stood up and corrected his collar while clearing his throat.

"It wasn't my fault." Daksh said and went away from there as quickly as possible.

Abhinav was staring at him because he remembered that he got a slap from his father that day. And.... Daksh was right. It's not his fault. He didn't knew it was all a plan. Abhinav can't blame him.

Tripti looked at Abhinav and then Daksh's retreating figure confusingly.

"That day he slapped me." Abhinav said in a straight tone. That was the first time in life that Daksh had hit Abhinav.

"My poor son." Tripti came and sat next to Abhinav and hugged him.

"Thank god I controlled myself." Tripti mumbled to herself but.... Our Abhinav heard it. He immediately broke the hug and looked at her in disbelief. Tripti laughed nervously.
.....................

Author's pov

Today Tripti had cooked Aarushi's favourite food for dinner. Aarushi finally had the dinner in peace with her family.

Everything was now good. She was eating dinner when she started thinking about how Abhinav found her. She mentally note it down so that she can ask Abhinav later on.

After dinner Aarushi went to her room. Abhinav was doing something on his phone so Aarushi thought to get ready for the night.

When she freshen up and came back, she found the room empty. Weird. She ignored it and started doing her skincare Routine. When she was done she stood up while still rubbing the moisturizer properly on her hand. But she bumped into someone in midway.

She stumbled and was about to fall but our Abhinav caught her in time. 😌😌

"Why you always stand in middle?" Aarushi asked him while narrowing her eyes but Abhinav just shrugged it.