Chapter 21

"Toast you need to get up I need to bring you back to Merlin before he kills me."

You were struggling to get Toast out of your little house. Finally, after a while, she woke up. "Y/N how dare you disturb my nap I am having you are lucky you fed me last night or I would go after you like I do Castaspella" You cringed a bit fighting Toast was really annoying she used to try sneaking up on you like she does Cas but after a while, she sort of stopped. Honestly, you are still surprised she tries to fight Cas while pregnant.

"Yeah yeah... anyways let's get going I need to bring the door repair stuff for Cas." you muttered while grabbing the kit and holding the door open for Toast who was close to walking straight through your closed door. "Hmph! Let's go then!" She proceeded to march ahead of you as she headed to the Wizard's residence.

She walked straight through the door, you watched through the shaped hole of her as she spotted Merlin immediately gravitating towards him and you spot Crispin as well standing next to Merlin who is staring at the front door in disgust. Until he spots you standing awkwardly outside he opens the door.

"You can just open the door you know no need to stand there dumbly"

You deadpan "Good morning to you too Crispin..." You walk inside as he closes the door behind you, after placing the door repair kit. You two walk together "Hey come with me to check on Cas it's her day off and she went to the bathroom with a blanket"

"Ew she went in with her blanket" You look up at him cringing.

"Yeah, I know." he then knocks on the bathroom door, and it opened up ominously being pitch black as a white circle with a face appears. You and Crispin scream out in fear as he grabs your hand taking you to his room to hide.

You sit on his bed for a while as he lays down and you hear Toast crying as well. "Cas really went all out..." Crispin nodded as he looked up at his ceiling "Well yeah it's her day off..... I'm hungry let's go." You two stood up and went to the kitchen you hoped there were some chips you could eat as you two walked into the kitchen.

"What are my sausages doing out?"

You snicker a bit "lmao sausages" then Crispin hooked his arm around Merlin to discuss this as you joined Toast in her ritual. "ZORZOX ZORZOX ZORZOX" Suddenly she decided to light the food on fire as the energy drinks flew like fireworks hitting multiple items. Especially the sink which turned on and the water was red.

"EW GROSS!"

Everyone was low-key freaking out assuming it was blood except Toast of course who was smiling mischievously. You stood there for a while and leaned in a bit to the sink. "It looks like kool-aid..."

Crispin put his hand on your shoulder, looking at you with furrowed eyebrows. "Y/N don't get close to that."

You glanced up at him shrugging as you backed away from the sink you spot Tim. You wave at the quiet boy as he waves back and went to sit down at the dining table to eat. Crispin's eyes narrowed a bit seeing you conversing a bit with Tim "Y/N you came to hang out with me not Tim" he pointed dramatically at himself.

"Erm I came to drop off Toast and the door repair supplies..." he scoffed "Fine im going to go take a nap then!" As Crispin walked off to his room a bit irritated at you. The sudden banging on the walls could be heard as you, Toast, and Merlin stood around the kitchen counter glancing around.

"Sooo is this almost over?" Merlin sounded so tired already as he crossed his arms.

"Not yet. I must be greeted by my otherworldly patron, and they will merge with my mortal form and imbue me with their strength temporarily." Toast was absolutely fired up as she went on about a jerk who had beat her in the hallway.

Your eyebrows furrowed "huh? There was a rando in the hallway?"

She nodded as the banging in the walls kept getting louder and Tim came up next to you to get another cup of lemonade from the counter. Then Bee suddenly barged in "Oh good you are all up!" She waved this little device around the room as it kept on beeping while all of you watched her.

She knelt and punched a hole in the wall as Puppycat burst out, continuously punching a rat. As the rat proceeded to eat the cheese on the ground and Puppycat screamed and begin to zap the rat as he teleported where the rat was going.

Then he landed on Tim and everything went downhill from there because now you were standing with Bee in the rain as she raises her arms up "Im coming baby! Fall into my hands! My hands!"

The screaming from Crispin continued as Bee proceeded to push the street light pole and the big blanket came falling down as she caught it "Yeah!" You gave her a thumbs up "Let's go back now-" looks like you spoke too soon as Puppycat zapped a crow which in turn caused them to teleport on top of the crow along with Bee now. 

You then ran off following all of them as you stumbled upon Toast sitting upon Merlin's shoulders while he held a frying pan and the long warbly face weirdo was standing in front of them. "UH... what?" Toast and Merlin looked pleased to see you. "Help us fight this weirdo Y/N! We will pound him to the ground!" Toast smacked her boxing gloves together as Merlin nodded along with her.

Meanwhile, the warbly face looked up and the blanket had fallen on top of it boing everyone(and thing) out of it. The person had fallen back as Merlin then proceeded to hit the mask off as it flew far into the air. Your eyes brighten upon seeing that it's actually just Cas. "Oh! Hey, Cas I left the door repair stuff on the couch!" She nodded after she checks out her reflection on the frying pan. "Alright, thanks Y/n" She gave you a thumbs up while Toast was furious "It was you in the hallway?" Cas looked at her deadpan "Erm yeah?" Then Toast proceeded to hop off of Merlin's shoulders and began to fight. Everyone proceeded to just walk their separate ways after that whole exchange you were headed home till you stop suddenly.... Maybe you should check in on Cardamon.