Chapter 11

The making out in the plastic tunnel wasn't that too appealing once they arrived at the park. Minji did not want to spend time in a cramped tube where other couples did God knows only what so instead, her and Hanni were now lying on a blanket on the grass staring up at the stars.

Minji breathed a sigh of contentment at how comfortable she was. Hanni had her head on her chest and was playing with the tie that was now tied loosely around her neck.

"You cold?" She asked when she felt Hanni shiver a little. She had the right idea earlier to change, but both girls were too lazy and too comfortable to do anything. Even though lying on the ground with knee- length skirts was annoying as hell.

"A little." Hanni cuddled closer. Minji took the second blanket she had and put it over the both of them. "Well, aren't you prepared?" She teased and looked up. "You do this with all the girls?"

Minji laughed and bushed a strand of hair away from Hanni's face. "No, just you."

"I don't believe you, Kim." Her smile was teasing but Minji knew there was something bothering her.

"Just ask it," Minji said looking at her straight in the eyes.

Hanni feigned confusion. "Ask what?"

Minji shook her head in amusement. "Just ask, Hanni."

"Okay," Hanni looked down for a second. "How many girls have you dated?"

"Well, I don't keep count." She sighed. "But probably not as much as you think."

"And how would you know what I'm thinking?" Hanni's voice was on edge like it usually was when she was annoyed. Minji was very familiar with it.

"Well, I knew what you thought of me," she said rationally. "I'm assuming you think I'm kind of a slut."

Hanni sat up and looked at Minji. A mixture of contrition and agitation was written on her face. "I never thought that," she said softly while looking down.

Minji sat up as well and bit her lip. "It's okay, I'd probably think the same way if I were you." She started absently picking at the grass avoiding Hanni's eyes.

"I never thought you were a slut," Hanni reiterated causing Minji to look up and smile a little. "But you still didn't answer my question."

Minji leaned back against her hands and sighed again. "How many lesbians do you think attend Seoul High?"

"I don't know," Hanni said shrugging. "A few?"

"Eight to be exact."

"Really? Eight?"

"Well, eight that are out and proud," Minji clarified.

Hanni scratched the back of her neck. Minji still wasn't answering her question. As much as she liked this side of Minji, that nagging part of her brain needed to know just how cavalier Minji was with the ladies.

"And so you've dated all of them?" Hanni surmised.

Minji scoffed. "Ha, no. First of all, out of that eight includes you, me, Haerin, and Danielle. And considering I've never dated you, Danielle, or myself, that leaves only five lesbians." She paused for a second. "Actually, Haerin doesn't even count so that just leaves only four."

Hanni nodded. Four wasn't too bad. It was a lot less than what she was really thinking. "So you've dated the other four then?"

Minji grinned. "No. I've dated only two. And one of them I could hardly call a date."

"What?" Hanni said surprised. "That doesn't make any sense. How can you only date two of the four lesbians in the school? Dating two people hardly makes you the Casanova everyone says you are."

Minji had to laugh at Hanni's reaction. "That's true, but I've also dated girls who are bi."

At this, Hanni's face fell. Who knew how many bi girls were running around at Seoul High looking to date Minji. She suddenly didn't want to be at the park with Minji anymore knowing that there were probably countless of girls before her right in the same spot.

Hanni's downcast face made Minji worry. "Hanni," she said quietly. "I'm not some high school jock who goes through girls and forgets about them the next day." She reached over and lifted Hanni's chin so she could look her in the eyes. "I try to treat everyone I've ever dated with respect and some of them I'm actually still friends with."

"You are?" Hanni found that kind of hard to believe.

"Yeah, Yoon, Wonyoung, Huening Bahiyyih, to name a few."

Hanni let out a little chuckle realizing those where some of the girls who were giving her dirty looks after she yelled at Minji in the quad. "Your groupies."

"What?" Minji asked confused.

"Nothing."

They sat there in silence for a few moments until Minji's nerves got the best of her again. "So, does it bother you that I dated so many girls?"

Hanni sighed not really knowing how to answer that. Of course it bothered her, but now knowing Minji, she now knew that she wan't just some cocky womanizer. But another question was still nagging her and she thought about it for a few moments before voicing her concerns.

"Okay, it does kind of bother me," she admitted and started to look everywhere but Minji's face. "Um, how many of them have you um." Hanni stammered while Minji looked at her expectantly. "How many have you slept with?" She said it so quietly that she wasn't sure that it was audible. She knew it was way too personal, but she had to know.

"One," Minji immediately answered, which almost made Hanni get whiplash when she looked up so abruptly. "Don't look so surprised," she said grinning.

"Really? Just one?" Disbelief rang with every word.

"Yes, Hanni just one." Was it really that far-fetched that I only slept with one girl?

"Wow." Hanni's eyes were wide trying to take in the information.

"Hanni, it's not really that big of a deal." She was getting a little offended at Hanni's reaction. Did she really think that she slept with all those girls?

"I'm sorry, I just thought you'd be a little more experienced." The statement was honest.

"Hey now," Minji started defensively, but the glint in her eyes let Hanni know that she wasn't completely offended. "I may have only slept with only girl, but I am experienced. One person doesn't mean I've had sex only once." Minji started to babble and Hanni sensed that is was going to be a TMI conversation, so she pushed Minji back down on the blanket and resumed their previous positions.

Minji smiled when Hanni started to cuddle. "You're cute," she said randomly, and placed a soft kiss on Hanni's head.

"I know." Hanni smiled when she heard Minji gasp dramatically. "Who's the arrogant one now?"

"You still are." She leaned up and kissed her. "Never thought I'd be cuddling in a park at night with Kim Minji."

"Well, I've always dreamed of cuddling in a park with Pham Hanni so this isn't a big deal," she said nonchalantly and earned a poke in the stomach.

Hanni shook her head as she started to pull on Minji's tie again.

"What time is your curfew?" Minji asked as she watched Hanni's hand start to wander. Despite the cool night, she felt very hot.

"One," Hanni answered, but was too busy fingering the buttons on Minji's shirt.

A quick glance at her watch told Minji that it was just pass midnight. "Well, then" she said as her own hand wandered as well. "What shall we do until then?"

"I can think of a few things." Hanni said as she pulled on the tie more insistently.

Minji could only grin. "Yeah, I can think of more."