Acknowledgments

Wow, I can't believe I have finally finished this book. I began writing this when I was sixteen, and now I'm eighteen, eight days away from my nineteenth birthday. In a sense, it has grown with me, and so have my readers! I want to thank everyone who has been reading this from the beginning, and has stuck around for nearly two years  as I tried to finish it. I really got on finishing this, because I wanted to be able to say that I wrote a full book by eighteen!

This book has taken up a huge portion of my life, and I am so exited to be able to finally move onto a new stage, and have it published. It's over 350,000 words, so be proud of yourselves, because you read over 1,550 pages! You guys are amazing, and I'm so proud of you!!

I'm going to go back through and start editing and fixing this book, so it will be ready to send to a publishing house. It's nowhere near perfect. Again, thank you for your support. Without you guys, I would have never had the courage to do this, still believing that I was not a good enough writer. Without your support, I don't think I would have ever finished this book.

Please don't hate me for this ending!! Trust me, this is only the beginning, and there is so much more to come! I planned it out years ago, when I was in a dark mental space, but I'm proud of it. I'm proud of what I accomplished with this, and I'm proud this book has half a million reads!

Feel free to text my spam @cooch_court on Instagram, if you have any questions or just want to talk!! Also, I have a bunch of deleted scenes that I can also publish for fun, if you guys like!

There are two more books to come in this series, and I hope you enjoyed the excerpt from "The Scion of Nyx", which has already been in the works for a full year now! I am overwhelmed by how much I love this book and how much I love you guys. Thank you.

With all the love in the world,

Amy

PS- the readers who predicted that Eulalia was being marked by Nyx, WAYYYY BACK when there was barely any foreshadowing for it, y'all are amazing!! There were so many Easter eggs hidden throughout.

Also I have such bad anxiety about you guys reading the last chapters 😭 so scared