RUN ~baby~ RUN🚫

.
.
.
.

HE STARTED TAKING OFF HIS BELT______________________________________

______________________________________

*she was just processing what is happening while going backwards her eyes was holding extreme amount of fear of what gonna happen next while we was just staring at her with his teasing smirk.....realisation hit her she started crying*

Y/n:what a-re yo-u doin-g??

Jungkook:nothing baby.
*Smirk*

*After removing his belt he started coming closer to her while she starts going backwards ready to go at the corner,but he held her wrist and in no time he tie them while that dirty smirk never let his lips*

Y/n:wha-t r you doing pls tell me-

Jungkook:something I'll won't regret
*Smirk*

Y/n:n-oo plea-

*She was cutted off by jungkook who just smashed his lips on her again and he started suçking them that hard that again she started to cry she started hitting his chest with her tied hands,suddenly jungkook pinned her hands above her with his one hand and another one was on her waist and as she was small according to him he grab her waist and pull her up to get his height......time by time she was getting angry by his act so she think of escaping*

Y/npov*mm what should I do sunbae is hurting Mee my lips i really want to go to my sister but howw waitt my hands no he have pinned them but waitt my legs yasss I will kick him*

*Suddenly yn kicked his ~balls~ with her knee and suddenly he dropped her felling extreme pain in his ~~🌚~~
He was just moàning in pain and in no time y/n started running and she opend the cuff in her hand as well and was about to open the door realisation hit her the door lock was so up she can't reach there as she was so small she look at his side and saw him coming towards her slowly she shivered looking at him suddenly she saw a bench she pull the bench,stand on it and open the lock and start running out feeling safe*

Y/n:ahhh finnallyyyy
*she starts running and take the bus for her home*

Jungkook:RUN BABY RUN
do you think that I'll leave you that easily*smirk*NEVER.

______________________________________

Ayee sorry for so long to update actually your author haven't done her holiday homework yet🙂🤝so she is doing her maths work😭🙂
I will update soon💜💜

Sorry for grammatical errors👀
Byiiii
To unlock next chapter
Vote goal 10

And comment as much as you can

Byiiiii💜💜💜🐇
.
.
.
.