14:Noo!!

🌷🌷🌷🌷

she came out of the car looking around as her eyes got teary.. remembering past activities.she harshly wiped her tears.and take a look at her home.

She sighed and ran inside the yard of her house.she Messily ran and was about to open the door when a call interrupted her she frowned and took out her phone from her bag.

Her face changes its color as it was him..

"A-again?"that's the only word that came out  her trembling lips.

She made a fist of her hand  and cutted the call she gripped the phone hard and started to walk but it again rang , she agin cutted it again rang.
She internally cried and pick up the call....

~~

"H-hel-"she said

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG????"

She move the phone away from her ear as his voice was ear piercing even without speaker.

"What do you want?"she said being annoyed.

"What do you mean by that? I can call you anytime I want!! And you will recieve PUNISHMENT EVERYTIME YOU'LL CUT IT"he said ....he said the last few words darkly to scare her.

"Y-you!- what d-do you want tell me already"she said trying to ignore his last few words.

He chuckled

"Scared? Hun? Okk so listen so me..! Don't tell anyone about the things which happend between us...! And don't try to be over smart..or you know me?!"he said

"What? I'm not scared of you don't talk rubbish!"she said while trying so hard to to stutter in the call with him.

"Hahh..ohh then let's have a meet at University..alright.. Darling..?"he chuckled before saying....

Her eyes widened remembering their first meet...

"N-noo!! Please- I'm sorry..."she immediately said being scared...

"Sorry for what baby?"he said while smirking on the call...

"Ahh alright I got some work to doo see you soon sweety....and yeahh don't tell anyone!!"he sternly said the last few words and cutted the call.

~~

She sobbed and harshly put the phone back in her backpack.

She twisted the door knob and saw that the door was opened she frowned her eyebrows and put her one leg inside the house to take a better look.

There was only darkness and things were as it was the last time she saw
She began to get scared as she was not having good vibes.

Pushing herself to go further only to see darkness again.

"J-jennie?....Unnie?..."she called out her name while taking slow steps."Are you here??"she again said but it almost came like a whisper.