PLAYING hide and seek?

AT MORNING

Yn was sleeping peacefully suddenly the heavy rays of sunlight hit her face though the wide window.
She woke up as she also have to go to school.

Yn:ahhhh this fuvking sunlight!! Ashhh.

She get up and ran towards her washroom for bath after sometime..she come out wearing a towel around her fragile body.

Yn:*sooo how will I go school?? I in real kicked him.......howwww ahhhh my brain....forget it lets just go....andd if he tried to lay his hands on me I'll tell to principal yeahh...

She was thinking all these things sitting on her bed helding her hair in frustration as she is hella scared of him.

At last she wore her school uniform and head to kitchen for her breakfast.

AT KITCHEN

yn:unnie give me food I'm hungry
*Whining*

Jennie:*giggled* ohk here and did you slept well??

Yn:hmm*nodded* yes I slept well!

She said while muching the toast in her hand.

Jennie:okk have good I also have to go to office you hurry ok?

Yn: mmm no I'm also done,I'm going.

She took toast in her mouth and hang the bag on her shoulder and went outside the house.

Jennie:ohw you done?! Ok then I'm also going!

Jennie took her hand bag and keys and went outside and lock the door then later she took the bus for her precious job.

Yn*after coming out from the house I sat on the nearby chair cuz I'll go to school a Lil bit late soo he can't find me at the first.

Yn:Buttt how will I go he will see me wait I have scarf  and sunglasses in my bag right??!

She check in her bag in a bit hope and then she she found ittt

Yn:yaayyy now I'll gooooooo!!

She wore the scarf around her mouth and wore the sunglasses
She was absolutely looking like a theif lol😭😂
After doing all the stuff she went to her school

AT SCHOOL ENTARANCE

Yn*i was walking in and saw my friends waiting for me not able to recognise me as I was wearing a scarf 😭.I went towards them and said.

Yn:hii

Lisa:who r u?

Yn*Lol she didn't  even recognise me🙂.

Yn:omo it's me yn

She removed her scarf.

Jisso:wtf why r you wearing this flower printed scarf??
*Shocked*

Yn:I'm just hiding from j-jungkook sunbae..

Lisa:but why wait-tt did you faught with him????

Yn:actually no but I don't kno-

She look down not able to say more suddenly she was pulled into a warm hug.

Rose:oii okk stay calm nothing will happen ok u r my baby bub nothing will happen!

Suddenly,She hugged yn and started consoling her because she saw her teary eyes.

After seeing rose concern towards her she burst into tears.

Lisa:aww baby don't cry see then jisso will also start crying.

Jisso:ayyoooo don't make me sadd

Rose:shh calm down you are strong right! Hmm let's go ok

She said while breaking the hug yn sobbed and nodded looking at her.

Jisso:let's go yn

They all went together inside the school.

IN SCHOOL

yn walk towards her cabinate and look towards her friends.

Yn:mm you guys goo I'll come or you'll also be late because of me.

Lisa:oh okk we are going you just come fast hun!!

Yn nodded her head in approval
They went towards their class and yn open her cabinate and started to pick her stuff from her cabin Suddenly.......she heard a voice
Her BIGGEST NIGHTMARE

Jk:yes dad hm uh,aa ok

He was walking in the corridor while talking to someone..he was in front of her, as her back was facing him.shiver ran through her spine seeing HIM.she turn around facing him and started covering herself more and started taking small steps towards her class butt suddenly he stopped on his track making yn scared,her eyes started getting teary thinking about the consequences..he turn around and in no second yn turn to her cabinate..

He smirk and started coming towards her and whispered in her ear in his husky voice.

Jk:PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK BABY??
*SMIRK*

______________________________________

I hope you guys liked it and sorry for late update as it's my exam ween I can't upload soon.

Please comment😭🙂you guys are not commenting
If you guys will not comment the how will I get to know that how's it's going🙂🙂please COMMENT❤️

to unlock next chapter
Vote: 12+
Comment:10+
And pleaseeeee followw Mee❤️❤️❤️

Byiii💜💜💜🦛

Published on__ 24,August,2023

______________________________________