ii. [ mha ] bakugou katsuki

valentine fuck.
bottom!reader.
req ; bkdksimp213

thanks for requesting !

"YOU REALLY LIKE GETTING ON MY NERVES, DON'T YOU?" BAKUGOU HARSHLY ASKED AS HE GRIPPED YOUR JAW

"YOU REALLY LIKE GETTING ON MY NERVES, DON'T YOU?" BAKUGOU HARSHLY ASKED AS HE GRIPPED YOUR JAW. He had every right to be angry in this situation but it wasn't like you knew you would get into this much trouble over a silly little prank. But here you were, standing in front of Bakugou, outside of your apartment as he held your jaw. He looked furious, rightfully so. If he hadn't come to bail you out of Aizawa's classroom, you would've been stuck there for the next 2 hours. You're sure he had something important planned considering it was valentine's day and you just had to fuck it up by getting into trouble. Good going jackass! You mentally scold yourself.

"M'sorry. . ." You mumble and it's barely coherent over your puckered lips. If he wasn't mad, Bakugou would've been kissing them. He huffs and fishes out the key to your shared dorm room and aggressively opens the door. He pushes you inside and locks the door. The key being flung to God knows where. "I know and you're going to prove that to me."

He removed the coat he was wearing, showing of his flexing muscles. Was he always this hot when he was angry?

"Get your ass up to the bedroom. Better be stripped by the time I get there."

You trip over your steps as you stride towards the bedroom, removing your pants as you reached there. Quickly opening the buttons, you threw away your shirt and were in the process of removing your boxers when Katsuki walked inside. "Can't even do a single task I tell you. Get up the bed, now."

Being the little brat you were, you as slow as you could climbed on the bed, shaking your ass in front of him. "Ah!" You shrieked at the slap on your ass.

"Little fucking slut." He spat out. "Remove the boxers before I tear them off."

You scramble to take off the boxers, aching your aching cock, which was dripping with precum. Bakugou had a smug smile resting on his lips at the sight of you on the bed. He was going to unravel you, like a suprise gift. Rip you apart, piece by piece and build you back up again. He's going to make sure that by the end of the night the only thing on your mind is his dick.

With you naked and him fully clothed, Bakugou climbed on to the bed and situated himself in between your thighs, which cause them to spread even farther. It ached but you were used to it. His rough hands glide over smooth thighs, running shivers down your spine. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, baby. I won't stop till your eyes roll back."

A pathetic whine spilled out at the statement. Even without him touching you yet, you were absolutely flushed beneath him. Bakugou, unfortunately, had that effect on you. You feel a dip on the bed beside you and you see him reach for something. Two objects fall down; lube and pack of condoms.