iv. [ mha ] todoroki & shinsou

KINKTOBER EVENT.
shinsou — todoroki.
bottom male reader.

There's more than enough people crowded inside the subway—some pushing against one another and some lucky enough to snatch any remaining seats. You weren't quite feeling the achivement of having luck with the your sitting. Even with the comfort of leather— despite it pricking into your skin, you're rightfully so on the edge.

Firmly clutching the fabric of your increasingly tight jeans, you fought the increasing urge to rip your clothes and rub one off. Your leg had been shaking uncontrollably, drawing some attention in the crowded subway; some with concern, others with disgust. A low hum had accompanied you, so low that you had to listen closely to hear it. Despite the sound, the stimulation that followed was literally nerve-wracking. The two masked figures who had taken seats next to you each placed a hand on your thigh, supporting your need to rub against something.

A moan escaped your clogged throat—Todoroki had done you the honor of forcing you to put on the unusual mask with the exact replica of Hitoshi’s thick cock attached to the inside. Choking and writhing, you had managed to keep it in your mouth throughout the torture trip. The urge to vomit, however, had kept nudging you from behind — earning you the questionable looks of the other passengers.

Tears had gathered at the edges of your eyes, adding to the glossiness. Even if you had tried to swallow the drool that had accumulated in your sultry mouth, you'd have just swallowed the dildo, which had been exciting at first, but you couldn't wait to get the mask off. Even the slightest movement made it hit your uvula. Absolute hell. It's still a mystery how Shinsou managed to insert the vibrator without waking you up. He was probably snickering under the mask; your misery often amused the other.

Another whine rips out from your throat—this time all it does is make the remaining people flock away from the three of you. A few glass tears fell down from your eyes, making your discomfort observant. Despite the vacancy around you, Shoto and Hitoshi had painfully pressed up against you—making it much more suffocating for you (even with the oversized hoodie on). A grotesque feeling; it's was absurd the way they had been toying with you, but even you didn't do anything to prevent it. A fucking freak in disguise—was what you were. Even a handjob was enough for your rain to go haywire.

Sometimes your boys would think if you're brain was just hard wired to the mere idea of sex. But it always proved to be an upper hand for them—you’d almost never refuse them to break down your body—leaving nothing but a twitching and cum-filled body. And it wasn't like you  detested the loutish treatment of your lanky body. Whoever was above—they had sculpted you in a way that the only thing you could be good at was getting railed—and you had no complaints.

A hand clutched at your quivering thigh—Shinsou’s hand; his calloused yet solicitous hands. The same figures that had brought you to countless orgasms in a chagrined way. The palpable feeling of being defiled by those hands had fogged your mind in more than one way. Even with lack of veins prodding from his hands— unlike Shoto’s— his inhumane grip had been more than enough for you to completely flush. Your twitching didn't stop by any means but it reduced to a minimum. . . Still not enough to evade the eyes of others.