"GOT ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY BUT YOU HATE EACH OTHER" ( 3/3 )

Seven Months Later

here you were, staring at the half untouched plate biting your lips. you're sitting nervously looking here and there but not him, you are surely blushing by now.

you tried to keep cool but heck the man who confessed to you from the past months ago had been staring at you for a long period of time now and it would be a lie if your heart didn't flutter just by his gaze.

your family and taehyung's family had gathered a dinner and they already knew about what happened to the both of you.

after the incident when he confessed, you were stunned and glad at the same time because it wasn't a one sided all along, you knew deep inside that all the time you bicker and argue with him was just a shield for your heart to just stop what you felt for him, pretending to hate him but you knew you have fallen for him.

but as a gentleman, taehyung was determined to just cancel the marriage if you're not ready but make you fall for him instead when you already are, this action of him just made you fall for him more.

but he was beyond happy when you decided to not just cancel the marriage but just asked him to give you time and he gladly gave you what you want.

all these months you discovered a whole personality of him, he was careful treating you like a delicate petal and at the same time the bickering and his teasing doesn't cease, but what you were actually weak for was the way his gaze pierce through your entire soul and the way he flirts with you was just really not helping your heart at all.

“so.. yn dear how was my son treating you all this time? was he being a jerk to you tell me so–”

“oh c'mon mom” taehyung whined at his mother making you chuckle.

“of course we're making sure you are not going to be a bully anymore to our daughter.” mr. kim said making you internally smile, they are calling you their daughter already.

“seriously mom dad”

taehyung whined once again making his and your family burst into laughters.

“no worries aunt and uncle, i am making sure to beat him if he's going to be one.”

you smirked while taehyung just look at you pouting his kissable lips, oh how much you want to just smooch them.

'oh gracious you're also being a flirt now yn, keep yourself composed.' you internally thought.

...

Yn's Perspective

the dinner in the house of kims went great, my mom and dad was still chattering with taehyung's parents.

and here i am beside him inside the car glancing at him time to time, i mean who will not when he's driving looking so effortlessly handsome and those arms, his veiny hands gripping the steering wheel while his full focus was on the street.

here i am again being a simp.

but god knows where this man is taking me.

“i know i am good looking and i am hard to resist but if you keep doing that i will surely melt by your gorgeous stare, beautiful.”

oh god.

i look away cheeks heating, his words had really a great full effect on me.

“where are you even taking me?” i spoke changing the topic.

“just wait you'll see.”

“is it something special that you aren't telling me?”

he look at me with those beautiful eyes of his, the eyes that i've fallen for.