"HE KISSES YOU WHEN YOU ASK HIM NOT TO SMOKE " - (2/2)

-(Him as the badboy of the University)

You reached your home being all exhausted from the turmoil that happened to take place in university. Getting rid of your shoes, you headed towards your room not bothering about your surroundings.

After a cool shower you just plopped your tired self on the bed as sleep engulfed you in no time. It was almost 8 pm when your sweet sleep was disturbed by a phone call making you groan. Nonetheless, you received the call before greeting the person on the other side.

"Yn, honey, it's dad." Your eyes shot open hearing the voice.

"Oh yeah yeah, Dad."

"Hey are you okay? Your voice sounds a bit off."

"Oh no.. Dad, I'm fine. How are you guys? Your flight is tomorrow right?"

"Yes dear we will depart from here tomorrow evening and hopefully reach by night."

"Alright. Have a safe flight."

"Yeah. And take care of yourself. Your mum was worried sick for you. Just went to bed now."

"I'm alright dad. Don't worry. Let's see each other tomorrow." You propped the phone on the bed after hanging up.

You again laid down on the soft sheets as your eyes stuck at the ceiling above. A lot happened today. And it was overwhelming in some way. Maybe you overreacted. You never wanted Taehyung to be hurt in any sort of way. And he was literally bleeding. Maybe that's why you couldn't contain your anger and lashed out at him.

You felt bad somehow. Taehyung is the type to die and kill for you. And this somehow scared you. What if you didn't even want to think of that. Sighing, you sat up. Your mind was filled with his thoughts and that was hurting you.

. . .

Getting up from the bed you made your way towards the balcony to get some fresh air. Sliding the glass door open you stepped out of your room. You leaned your body on the railing, with your eyes closed and let the soft breeze mess with your locks.

You often took a glance of the road in front of your house with illuminating street lights brightening it and the frequent passers by. Your eyes trailed to the nearby children's park where there were still some little souls having fun to their heart's content.

But here something caught your eyes. A brunette with casual clothing, he seemed of your age, sitting on a bench there under the lamp post. His back was facing you. You observed his actions unknowingly but your brows drew closer finding him quite familiar.

Debating with yourself, you pulled out your phone from your pocket before dialling a number. The person picked up within a few rings but didn't say anything nor did you.

"Where are you?" You asked, finally breaking the silence but got silence in return.

"Taehyung?"

"Why?"

"Because, I can see you."

The person, Taehyung precisely, turned around only to find you standing by your balcony. You looked at him for a brief moment before hanging up on him and left the balcony.

Taehyung sighed at your action. Pulling out a cigarette from his pocket he left the park. Standing by the outer wall of the park, he lit up that stick before placing it between his lips to take a puff and blowing it out.

"So now you decided to fuck up your lungs when you got no one to fight with?" Your sudden voice startled him but he maintained his posture.

His eyes stuck at your tiny figure approaching him as his lips unnoticeably curved up a little. He liked the attention, even if you were mad, you were worried about him.