ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ'ᴍ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ."

ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Your wife?" I squeak out the words as my eyes widen, my breath stuttering. "I—You—We're—"

"You really thought we wouldn't get married?" the love of my life teases me, chuckling softly.

I'm not really sure why I'm so surprised because I do...want to marry him once all of this is over.

"Then how long have we been married?" I blurt out the question before I start blushing fiercely.

"For a while now," he says with a charming smirk, tilting his head. "I can't say too much though."

"Because this conversation could affect our future," I say breathlessly in realisation. "Right?"

"Bingo, my love," Zeldris says with a wink and my seven hearts skip a beat, my face heating up even more. "I'm not exactly sure how Chaos managed to pull this off but I'm able to speak to you for just a little while, (Y/n/n). Maybe the Oracle of Chaos foresaw this thus allowing it to happen."

"Gelda," I murmur our best friend's name. "The Oracle of Chaos—Is she alright? In your time?"

Pursing his lips, Zeldris then says, "I'm not sure how much I can tell you, darling. But she is well."

I immediately narrow my eyes in suspicion at this. "Is that so? And what about everyone else?"

"We're all well, sweetheart," Zeldris says, an amused smile taking over his lips. "Including you."

If we really are doing alright in the future...why the hell is Zeldris from that time here right now? Unless there's something he has to do now. Damn it, why won't he just tell me what's going on?

"I know that face," Zeldris murmurs, tilting his head to the side. "What're you thinking, my love?"

"Why are you here?" I manage to get the question out after a couple of seconds. "I came here to find my Zeldris, not Zeldris from the future. Which means you're here for something. What is it?"

"I'm not here for anything, dear (Y/n)," he reassures me but then sighs quietly when he sees my frown. "Let's just say I have to say the right things in order for you to make the right decision."

"Say the right things?" I repeat these words hesitantly with a confused tone. "Um, like what?"

"Things like what I'm telling you right now," Zeldris says simply. "And I need you to remember this; no matter what happens, no matter how lost you feel, please don't ever shut us out, (Y/n)."