- 4 -

( a day before the birthday party )

7:00pm

He asked me to accompany him to go on a shopping after school and he wanted grab some new clothes and gifts for that friend.

"I don't wanted to hold your hands." I said, and he look at me "I thought if we start to acts like couple now it would be better for tomorrow."

"Fine."

"Go and choose a nice dress for tomorrow. Make sure to impress everyone."

I crossed my arms "What if I don't?"

He pull my hair "You'll see." he whispered, and I walk to the dress selection and picked a dress.

"Is it okay?" I asked "Go try on."

After like half an hour, he bought a dress for me and we decided to eat in a Japan restaurant.

I was eating the sushi and he was staring at me. "Do you have a crush?" he asked suddenly, and I nodded "Who doesn't have?"

"Who was it?"

"I guess there's none of your business."

——

( tomorrow: the party )

— 8:00pm

We arrived the location as his friends asked him to go, and I put on makeup and the dress he bought for me, and heels.

He was wearing a black button up t-shirt and he looks soooo attractive today, which makes me forgot he was a devil.

I cross my arms on his, and we enter the room.

"Oh my gosh Hoshi!! You arrived!" his friend approached us and give him a handshake.

I smiled to his friend.

"Happy Birthday Nolan." Hoshi hand him his gift and he bowed "Wah~ Finally we met your girlfriend! She's hot!" he whispered but I heard it.

Hoshi just smiled, and obviously he doesn't like this friend much.

"So... how should I address you?"

"Y/n." I answered "Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Nolan."

I bowed to him "Happy Birthday Nolan." he thanked and he invited us to go in. "Shall we eat something? I've been staring for hours." I whispered to Hoshi, and he nodded.

I grab some cakes and we sit at the corner.

"Do you want some drinks?" he asked, I nodded to him.

"I'll go get us some." he left. I was enjoying the cake alone but Nolan approach me.

"Hey y/n."

"Hello."

"Where's Hoshi?" he asked, I smiled politely "He went to grab some drink."