- 13 -

We went to Joshua's bar again.

"So? You broke up with him?"

I slowly nodded, drinking the drink with high alcohol percentage.

"Finally hyung, I was so mad watching both of them together." Hoshi let out a relief sigh.

"He told me he loved me. He was serious about this relationship."

"It was all just a lie. He make Eunju pregnant, even he's has real feelings on you, you can't do anything too, he need to be responsible for her, and yet, Eunju was his family's treasure, he can't just leave her alone with the baby!"

"Glad you broke up with him, let him taste his own medicine. He made this mess!" Joshua said.

——

Hoshi's POV

We have a deep conversation, and now she was drunk.

She keep crying, but gladly she didn't yell.

It was so heartbreaking to see her cries like this.

"Hyung, we'll go first."

"You sure you can handle her?"

"Mm. No worries."

"Call me if you need any help."

I nodded to Joshua, then I hold y/n's arms, bringing her to my car, and I put her on the passenger seat.

I buckled her belt, make her sit down comfortably before I shut the door.

I grab some tissues and help her wipes her face.

"Stop crying y/n... it's not a big deal as you're not dating him for a long time."

She sobbed, and I place my jacket on her laps.

I parked my car, and I try to wake her up.

"Y/n." I shake her arms gently, Her body just fall to the side uncontrollably. She has passed out.

I sighed, get down from the car and I unbuckled her belt, and slowly move her body out a little, then I place her arms on my neck, and carry her out from the car.

I push the door and I press the pin to unlock the door.

I carry her to my room, and put her in my bed, then I go back to downstairs to lock my car and the gate.

I go back to my room, and staring at her don't know what to do for the next move.

I adjust her into a better position, and I cover her with my blanket.

I sighed, then I go to shower.

——

Y/n's POV

I get up from a soft surface, and noticed that I was in a room that wasn't mine.

I look around and saw Hoshi sleeping on the couch.

I carefully get down, and I cover the blanket on him. My head was so painful. I groaned, decided to walk back to my house.

"Y/N!" a voice called, I turn my head it was Hoshi's mom.

"G-Good morning Ms.Kwon...." I bowed immediately, and she chuckled "Did you stay over with Hoshi?"

"N-No! I-I was drunk yesterday I think-"

"Ahh! It's okay come! I'm making breakfast." she grab my wrist and make me sit on the chair in dining room.

"Wah~ Y/n-ah, thank you for being friends with Hoshi. He was a very naughty boy... he always bully people in his old school... and he got complained so many times, until the principal had enough and he got expelled." she sighed.