- 12 -

"Just... I need money as I like to go out often."

I look away, lowing my head.

"Noona I'm sorry, I promise I will break up with her soon." he grab both of my wrist.

"You know everyone arounds me was telling me that you're cheating on me. You did not go to meeting right?"

He slowly nodded. I stand up, wanting to leave, but he stand up and pull my wrist, then he lock me in his arms.

"Please forgive me, I date her just because of money." he stare deeply into my eyes.

"No I can't accept it. Just go and date her, and be nice to her." I push him gently, and he suddenly grab my wrist, and he kneel down in front of me.

"Noona please please please, another chance. I promise I will deal with her within this week." he hold my hand tight.

My heart was soft and I sit on the bench and sighed.

"Noona I promise I will, please."

"Fine. I'll give you a week to settle all of this, and I want you to open our relationship."

"Thank you noona I love you so much you're the best." he pull me into his embrace.

——

"What?! He told you everything and you choose to forgive him?! Oh my god Y/N!!" Sana groaned, and Hoshi just walk away.

"Just give him a chance. Maybe he would change?"

"Up to you, it's your decision."

——

( After a few days )

Mingyu went to a competition and I went to there too.

This few days I did see him changed, he let me check his phone, he stick with me more, he doesn't get too close with Eunju.

I was sitting with Sana, Hoshi was sitting with our class boy not far away from us.

Mingyu was talking to me before he go to the runway. He was wearing sleeveless, his muscular body was so alluring.

"Fighting! You can do it!" I smiled to him, he smirked "What will I get if I win?"

"Anything." I chuckled, and his coach called his name.

He nodded to his coach, then he pecked my forehead, and that moment everyone was screaming and booing. I blushed immediately, and Sana keep smacking my arms "Yah!!"

He just kissed me, right in front of everyone?!

It was happy and I know he did changed.

He was stretching his body, while talking with his coach.

——

And as I expected, he won the 1st place.

I was standing in the stadium, taking photo with Mingyu who was carrying a trophy.

I saw Eunju sit at the higher seat, and she looks mad.

"Babe-" I turn my head, and he pull me closer by my waist, then he kissed me. Dino was booing while helping us take photo.

——

After a small celebration, he bought me back to his home.

He immediately pin me on the wall after the door was locked.

"Jagiya, did you saw my changes for you?" he stare deep into my soul, making my cheeks start to burn.

I slowly nodded. "I already broke up with her and I choose to be with you." he whispered, I gulped and look away.