Your insecure, dont know what for

Whoops forgot to update 😭

Being insecure is the worst feeling. It was one you were growing accustomed to. You didn't know why, but you appeared uglier and uglier to yourself every single day. This was especially hard since you had the most beautiful boyfriend ever. How could Jack want to date someone like you when so many prettier girls are out there begging for him. The fact he is famous didn't help either, because you had a public relationship.

You looked in front of the changing room mirror at the mall, trying your hardest not to break down in tears? Anger? Annoyance? Who knows. You gathered your clothes and walked out the change room to see Jack sitting on the seat outside the change room.

"Any luck?" He said smiling.

"No" you shrugged it off.

He could tell you weren't happy and he isn't oblivious he knew you were feeling self conscious. He decided not to say anything and wait until you guys got home.

"Oh that's a shame. Are you hungry or do you want to go home?" He asked.

"I think I just want to go home" you replied.

You guys headed to the car and you were silent on the way home. Once you headed inside, you began to walk into your room and head to your bathroom so you could be alone, but a hand stopped you. Jack grabbed your wrist knowing you were going to go stand in there and stare in the mirror to criticise yourself.

"Jack let me go", you said on the verge of tears.

"No, I want you to tell me what your feeling and how I can help.".

That was it. You broke down ugly crying.

He wrapped his arms around you and gently walked you over to your bed and you instinctively wrapped your legs around him, so once he sat down you were cuddled around him on his lap. Like a koala 🐨.

You just sobbed into his shoulder for a few minutes. Until he slowly plied your head away.

"Baby I know your feeling insecure". You didn't even have to ask how, he just always reads you so well. "Yeah" you mumbled.

"Do you wanna tell me why?", you sighed saying "I just never feel pretty anymore, and it's hard because your so beautiful and everyone always wants to be with you"

"You know what I'm gonna say, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Your literally so gorgeous it's not even funny. I chose you. I looked at you and decided you were going to be mine". He paused, continuing "obviously you are stunning, but I love you for so much more than that. I love your voice, I love your humour, I love your smart little brain, I love your kindness and oh my gosh do I love your body.", you blushed, smiling.

"Thanks sweetie" you kissed his cheek.

Then, of course, the post-angsty make out session began and you guys passionately kissed for a few minutes before he moved down your neck. He gripped you so intensely, as he sucked gently on your neck. His has moved down your thighs and slightly up the short sun dress you were wearing. He pushed you over on the bed and pinned your hands above your head as he kissed every inch of you. "I ...kiss... am... kiss...going to...kiss...show you...kiss...just how...kiss...perfect you are." He made his way back up to your lips as his hand slowly pulled up you dress.

"Ok" you smiled.

Yasssssss

I'm loosing my mind. I'm almost finished year 12 and it's getting intense 😭

-A.R.G.