16 candles: Spider Socorro

Happy birthday @serenitie_D10 🎂

Today was your birthday. 16 years on Pandora.

Technically your Pandorian age was different, but you humans decided to stick with earth years.

You woke up forgetting it was your birthday, most likely due to the nature of 'birthdays'. Growing up without parents, celebrating your birthday was kind of a depressing day. It wasn't until you walked into the kitchen and saw Norm making birthday pancakes you remembered what day it was.

"Happy sweet sixteenth!" He yelled making you smile at the fact someone remembered.

"Aw thanks Norm this is so sweet". You ate your pancakes at began to get ready for the day. You weren't sure where Spider was. You knew it was pretty quiet in the lab because the other guys were off on a mission down near the water clans, but you were honestly a little disappointed Spider wasn't there to say happy birthday. Him out of everyone you thought would be there to celebrate you.

You finished getting ready deciding to look a little cuter than usual, because why not? After all it's your sixteenth birthday. Jake once told you that on earth that's the age kids get their drivers license.

Hair and outfit insp

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You headed out (exopacks don't exist in my mind 🫶) maybe trying to find Spider on your way

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You headed out (exopacks don't exist in my mind 🫶) maybe trying to find Spider on your way.

As you approached the lake, a spot you guys always went to, you saw a table set up with a heap of fireflies in jars to light the place up, since it was on the forest floor and was very dark.

You looked around and finally met Spiders eyes.

"Hey" you sheepishly said. Not sure what all this was.

He slowly made his way over to you and once he reached you he grabbed your hands pulling you into a hug. He whispered into your ear saying "happy birthday gorgeous girl". You blushed as red as a tomato when he said that, and you two slowly pulled away.

"You did all this for me?". "Of course! I would never forget your birthday, let along your sixteenth!". He had turned 16 about 10 months ago and you guys threw a party for him too.

"I really appreciate it, Spider", you said sincerely.

You two walked over to the table where he had prepared a whole heap of food and next to that was a ton of presents. You were so excited because you never got presents.

You started to open them. The first one was small, but probably the most meaningful; it was a necklace made from a series of shells, beads and other Pandorian nature. It was beautiful. You opened another larger one which turned out to be a bow and arrow. You had always mentioned how you wanted to learn just like the Navi's but you never actually seriously considered it. The final present was small as well; you opened it to see one of Spiders t-shirts. He was so cute

"Spider these are so amazing. Your such a good gift giver". You gave him a huge hug.

"I do have one final gift for you", he said moving towards you again. "Ok I'm just gonna talk and I don't want you to say anything ok? Just listen.".

"Ok?"

"Y/n, for sixteen years you have been my best friend. We have literally been forced by nature to go through everything together. And now we are sixteen...things have changed. I know there was a no point in waiting, so I just have to be honest with you. I'm in love with you. And I always well be and you can feel however you want I just thought that you should know..."

He kept rambling for a bit longer, before you put your hand on his shoulder. Basically telling him to shut up.

You smiled at him. He knew that you felt the same way just by looking in your eyes. You guys have always been that way.

He put his hand on the back of your head and his other on your lower back and slowly pulled you in. As your lips met you both smiled into the kiss. It was short, but you realised you wanted more so you pulled him back into a more passionate kiss. Your back hit a tree when you realised Spider had been slowly moving you back. His arms went above your head and you rested your hands on his shoulders.

You both pulled away looking at each other.

"This is the best birthday ever" you giggled as you both leant in for a kiss again.

Ngl not gonna proof read this but oh wells

-A.R.G.