Chapter 1

The Rathore Mansion
The Mansion has hustle and bustle. There is going to be held a photoshoot of the Rathore family to have an article on it. The country's best photographer is here for photoshoot. Photoshoot begin and every member of family came . And photoshoot shoot start. There is a little girl behind a pillar who is  seeing them with eyes full of tears. She didn't know what is happening but one thing is sure that the family is looking happy . She too want to be with them but she can't as it was told. She ran to her room and sleep by crying harder.

Two days later ( evening) : Today is the birthday of youngest prince Rudra . Whole mansion is decorated.

There is a girl 8 or 9 year old girl who was preparing an  birthday card for her brother. She also wants birthday party like this but she never have. Still she is happy for her brother. She opened her room door and slowly walk towards her brother room as he was getting ready there. She want to gift him the card that she prepared by her own hand. She was going to his room when she bumped into someone.She look at that person. There stood sashma ( Rajveer cousin)  . Shivani shivered by seeing her . She expect of getting a harsh scolding or a tight slap or two  . When sashma speak in a high tone ," Shivani what are you doing here' . I told you not to come in the party. The party will get destroyed if you come there"  Shivani get scared she looked down and speak," I'm sorry bua dadi im not going to party . I'm going to wish him and to give this car ...." Sashma cut her and said," He doesn't need your wishes and what is this a card do you think he will accept this card over all those expensive that he received today from all of us. Now go back to your room and lock it from inside . Don't roam outside " She left . Shivani stood there thinking about her words. At last she shrugged her shoulder and walk to Rudra room. She wanted to wish him . So after she wish him , she will leave from there to her room.

When she was infront of the room.The door was wide open. She was going to  enter when she hear Rudra speak, " yes bhai ( brother) I'm excited for party. I'm very happy.  Thank God she didn't show up today or my birthday will become my worst day. Although she is our sister but I don't think her as one. Bhai why she can't leave us. Why she didn't go somewhere. I don't wanna see her.  I don't like her. You also didn't want her as your sister right " Advayt said " hmm" . Vikram also nodded his head in agreement. After listening this Shivani ran from there and come to her room. She cried harder. She just wants to wish him. But the words he said left her in cry mess. After that she slept .

She stop approaching them  the little bit she did. As she get to know how much they hate her. She accepted her fate . She accepted that she will be unloved.

How Shivani parents died.

Her mother fell down from the stairs.  And tell the time she get in hospital  it was too late . Doctor tell them that they can't save her mother. Also Shivani is premature so she had to admit in hospital. Her father was too much broken. He just wanted to die but because of his princess, Shivani  he stay strong. After 15 days doctor told them that they can take Shivani home. Her father is a happy and sad at the time . As he will take his baby home but alone his wife will not with him . Until now his family have not seen Shivani.

He told his bodyguard not to follow him as he wants sometime with her princess alone .On the way when they were going to his house he feel someone is following them . He understands that he is in problem. He tried to contact his bodyguard to come urgently. Luckily his bodyguard picked up and tell him to in a safe spot. But it's too late he was already under attack. He come out of the car and fought back. But when he see some man approaching the car . He understands that Shivani is in danger. He stood in front of the car and try to fight.  But he is alone and weak too because of the sudden death of his wife. They kill him . They are just going to get Shivani when  Prem's  bodyguard come. They start shooting. They took Prem in hospital and also inform the Rathore.  The Rathore who are eagerly waiting for them. Are shocked and in mess after listening the news . And shashma also fill hatred in their minds towards Shivani . Like she is the reason why they died. She is bad luck or a bad omen.

Rathore are too broken to say anything. They hire a nanny for Shivani to took take care of her. And it was last day when they care for her. They never looked at her. When she grows up she was told that she was not a part of their family. But she will not tell anyone about this.

They paid her expenses. But when she turn 16 she start working in cafe as it was embarassing for her to ask them money for every little thing. And also when the avoid her like she is a plague . Shashma also taunt her about so she never asked them money.

Rathore too never tried to go deep in the matter. As shashma told them that she will take care of Shivani needs.
They think that maybe Shivani is studying on scholarship or maybe sashma is paying for her needs.  They never try to bother as they all are too busy in their life.

How today chapter? Please comment and vote. From next part the story will start from leap or present. BYE bye cutie pie 😉😉😜😘😘😘😘😘😘.