Chapter 3

At Rathore Mansion

   Author  pov :

It's early in the morning.  Our miss Shivani beauty sleep get disturbed by our monster alarm. Well she wake up after cursing our dear sweet alarm and shut it harshly. Well she is not a morning person like me. But have to wake up . It's already 5 am in the morning. She quickly freshen up and wear some comfy clothes. Tidy herself and her room. She decided to go to the kitchen and make something for herself. She want to make something delicious but time is not in her favour. So, she decided to make some simple sandwich. By the time she make her breakfast and lunch which consists sandwich only  the time is already 6: 15. She quickly go to her room do her breakfast and pack her lunch took her books and wear a simple dress .

 She quickly go to her room do her breakfast and pack her lunch took her books and wear a simple dress

She quickly went downstairs. Some family members are already there.But they didn't see her. She quickly goes to backdoor but it is locked. She try hard to open it but doesn't even budge.

Then she quickly make a decide to go from the front door. She will go with highest speed she have. She quickly goes to living room , she sees that  elders are there at the dinning table but her brother are not maybe out for jogging or maybe getting ready for office.

As the living room is clean board. She quickly started walking to go out of the house by looking here and there assuring herself that no one is looking at her when suddenly she was bumped in a wall. "When did this idiotic wall come in centre of the living room" she said by rubbing her forehead. When she hear a dreadful voice , " Watch , fucking where you are going" Her eyes wide as saucers when she see a fuming Rudra in front of her. Who accidentally bumped in her as he walking while scrolling his phone. He just arrived from jogging. He   is fuming with anger as she not only bumped into him  even called him a idiotic wall.

By hearing his voice , everyone come into the living room. "This girl , she just need a excuse to make our life horrible. She just have to ruin our morning . Oh god , i don't know what bad is gonna happen with us that we see face of this pathetic girl. Rudra , my boy don't get angry . And you ,you are still standing here . Get away from our eyes." Sashma ( bua dadi) said. Shivani whose eyes are tearing she quickly mumbled sorry and left from there.

Sashma again said, " come on , let's eat the food. God knows what bad is gonna happen. Rudra beta ( child) come let's eat" .    

" You guys go , i will change and join you guys soon" Rudra said . Everyone one goes to the dinning table . Sashma smirk as it was her  who locked the backdoor, so Shivani will go from the front door. She see her when Shivani was making the breakfast for herself.  Sashma goes to the backdoor and locked it, and takes the keys with herself.She intended that she will collide with Shivani and create a drama. But drama with rudra it was unexpected. Still she can let go of the chance to manipulate the family members.

" huh, this drama was needed. By having me by her side how can she have a peaceful life. Now I have to make sure something happens so that I can blame that girl". Sashma thought in her mind.

  On the other hand Shivani took a taxi and reach the college. She was thinking about how morning goes. She didn't intend to go infront of them. The eyes of Rudra filling with hatred , anger and disgust again and again come in front of her   eyes . She also want family like others. She also wants that someone will cherish her, her little success and console her when she cry and have a nightmare. Wishes her on her birthday. But whom she is kidding it was her whom we are talking about her family avoid her as a plague. They don't even want people to tell that she is their  family. Only few people know about her actually about her name. Rathore family always said to media that they want to give her privacy in her life.

She was thinking this when the taxi reached at college. She enter the college . There she met a excited Anu and ishaan. They told her that their teacher is not coming today . So there 2 lectures will be free. And they can watch the campus football match practice.

Shivani just nodded at their talks . They sensed something is wrong with her. " Shivi , is something wrong ? Are you ok? Do you have a fever? " Anu said while checking her head , a worried look has all over her face. Same goes to ishaan. Shivani smiled at them. As much as she wanted to  tell them about today's event . She can't it hurt her more. She didn't want them  to worried about her. She knows how much they care for her. She took Anu's hand in her hands , and said," I'm fine guys. I'm just bit tired. There is nothing to worry about.Ok , don't worry" . Anu and ishaan share a look  . They knew it's again about Rathore. And she didn't want to tell them about it. Of course they know her more than herself. They are friends from kindergarten.
They also didn't pressure her much about telling them everything .

" You don't have to push yourself to do work. Do one thing take some day off and rest . Why don't we go to watch a movie today ." Anu said. Shivani move her head in no ," you know na, I can't afford breaks . I want to have some money so that I can move out from the Rathore Mansion. And about the movie we will watch it some other day ."

" Shivi,  if you need some help you can say to us . Do you want to move out from the Rathore Mansion should I talk to my dad , he will surely help you. You can live at  one of us house. If you don't. want to take  help from our parents, we can help you. " Ishaan said. Anu also nodded in agreement. " Sure we will " she said.

Shivani hug them and said , " you guys don't have to do anything. You guys have already  done enough. You guys have lot of favours on me .  Thanks a lot for everything, for love for support, for  trusting me.Andore specially to come in my life.  But I don't want more favours. I want to do this on my own. "

" bewakoof ladki ( foolish girl) . Don't you dare to say that. We have did what a friend should do. We didn't did any favour. If we are at your place don't you help us" Anu said.

"And don't you know friendship rule, there should be no sorry no thank you in friends." Ishaan said .

Shivani eyes filled with tears which are threatening to roll on her cheeks. She wipe them. And hug her friends. " Oh guys ,  you guys are just too good. What good deed have I done to get you both as my friend ." She said while pinching their cheeks.

She don't know what she will do if they are not there with her at her every step . She just so thankful to God for sending them in her blank life to fill happiness colour.

So, here is the most waited chapter. Sorry for not uploading too late. I hope you guys understand me.

Tell me if you guys like it. Do like and comment.

Bye cutie pie 😉😉😜😘😘😘😘