CHAPTER 2

Present time

In a massive mansion there is a girl  sleeping in a simple room but although it is much better than a middle class. Ofcourse it has to be, because it's Rathore Mansion. Even their servent live a quiet a good life. Still then she is a part of Rathore family in front of world though. 

She is sleeping peacefully while her alarm that is on bedside table is ringing continuously from 4AM to 5AM. It rings again. She groans in annoyance .As it was disturbing her beauty sleep. She looks at the alarm and get up instantly not before letting a small scream. She rushed to washroom freshen up. After that she runs to the kitchen as she have to make her breakfast by her own. Because she is a part of this family only in front of world. The servants will obviously not take the order from her. And cook food for her especially this early in the morning. She just make 4 sandwich. 2 for breakfast 2 for her lunch.  She cleared the mess. After that She instantly leave from the kitchen as it's 6  in the morning. Chefs and staff  start to come in the kitchen . Family will be waking up soon or returning from there jogging . Specially the workholics who  had to  the office early. She didn't want to make their morning and day bad by showing her face.

She eat her breakfast and get ready fast. She quickly glances in the hall , she see no one there. She quickly left the mansion from back door. She was debating with herself that she she should have taken the bus or taxi. She decided that she will take the taxi as she has to reach the college early and will walk to the house while returning.  She reaches the college and go to the library to complete her assignment that she has to submit tomorrow  . As she will not have the time for complete it later, so she will use this time . Her college start at 8:30  and she reaches the college at 7:20.

After sometime when she completed it . She came out of the library . Still there is 10 minutes left to start her 1st lecture. She decided to roam around as she always do when she  comes early. But because of the assignment from last few days she can't do that.

I think now you guys understand that she is our Shivani.

When she reach at the ground . One boy and a girl comes running towards her and catch her in a tight hug.

" Ah, you guys want to kill me. I can't breath" Shivani said . " Oh please drama queen we didn't hug you that tight" That boy, Ishan singhania said. " Yes , right. Now tell you both , you complete the assignment ?" Girl said , Anu Sharma .

"Yes" they both said in unison. After that they laugh and started to go towards their classroom as  class was about to start. When suddenly a car in full speed enter in the college parking.
All students froze and all looking at the car. Boys with envy and a fear that who will be his new prey of his prank.And girls with adoration and lust.

Shivani sigh. " Look the great Rudra Rathore again make his dashing entry. I doubt he even know his sister is here in the same college" Ishaan said . "Ish, don't call him my brother . Please someone can hear us" Shivani whisper to him . With that they go to their classroom.

And there Rudra start his routine.  It's his last year in college. When suddenly he bump in Dev singhaniya his big rival. He caught his collar and said," Use your fucking eyes while walking". Dev also caught his collar and said ," You can also do that" . They are ready to throw punches on each other. When suddenly a bell rang indicating the 1st lecture is starting. Their friends make them leave each other. They glare at each other and left.

Well this two known as two rivals in the college. They always ready to fight with each other.

After college Shivani leave the college at 1PM to her workplace. She work in a cafe. She changed her  clothes in work uniform.. She stood behind the desk where customer leave their order . which she have to serve from kitchen to the desk( I don't know what should that should called).
This cafe is pretty and modest , comfy , fancy, and attractive. That's why there is also more customers.

At 7 PM her duty ended and she changed her clothes. And leave for her home . The cafe is little far so she book a cab  and for the house . As it's not that dark , the evening is just about to end .She decide to take a cab to the Rathore Mansion. As it's a little afar from Mansion.She will  get out of the cab few meters away from the mansion and after that she will walk to the  mansion. As she doesn't want anyone to know that she live in Rathore Mansion. She reach the house at 7: 50 . Dinner will be at  8:15  so no one is here. She come from the  backdoor in mansion. As her dinner will be in her room  by the maids.  So the family members didn't have to see her face .

She changed her clothes . Did the dinner. And kept the plate outside of the room . She started to do her college assignment and homework.

She slept and wake at the same time as yesterday. Her routine is the same as yesterday .

Hi cutie pie 😉😉😜. How's the chapter , please comment. And vote too.  Bye bye  sweetie pie.