The Chase

In the control room, Arnold's still trying to figure out Nedry's sabotage.

Arnold: The "keycheck space -o" "keychecks off" "safety space -o". He turning the safety systems off. He doesn't want anybody to see what he's about to do. Now, look at this next entry, it's the kicker: "White_rabbiy .object" Whatever it did, it did it all. But with the keychecks off, the computer didn't file the keystrokes. So the only way to find them now is to go through the computer's lines of code, one by one.

Ellie: How many lines of code are there?

Arnold: About two million.

Ellie: Two million?

Arnold: Yeah.

Hammond: (to Muldoon) Robert. I wonder if perhaps you would be good enough to take a gas jeep and bring back my grandchildren.

Muldoon: Sure.

Ellie: I'm going with him.

Muldoon and Ellie leave. Hammond looks out the window at the pouring rain.

Arnold: John...

Hammond doesn't seem to hear him, as wrapped up in his thoughts as he is.

Arnold: (louder) John.

Hammond turns his attention to Arnold.

Arnold: I can't get Jurassic Park back online without Dennis Nedry.

Dennis, still lost in the rain, is driving toward east dock.

Nedry: (frustrated) should've been there by now.

The Jeep splashes through a puddle as Dennis loses concentration of the road as he turns to the car door window. The Jeep approaches a white fence, and Nedry panics, tries desperately to steer the Jeep away. The Jeep crashes, and gets stuck on a fallen tree. Nedry gets out of the Wrangler, but realizes the wheels are stuck

Nedry: DAMN!!!!

He sees a sign pointing to the East Dock, which is straight ahead.

Nedry: There's the road!

Dennis, stressed out due to having a small amount of time left, goes to the front of the Jeep to grab rope he can tie to a tree at the bottom in order to get the Jeep out.

Nedry: (stressed out talking to himself) There's something here...tight...that thing there and...pull down this thing to there.

Dennis slips down to the bottom.

Nedry: My glasses!...I can afford more glasses!

Dennis makes his way to a tree to tie a rope around to get his Jeep to the bottom, and he stubs his toe.

Nedry: Oh, jeez!

Dennis looks at his watch.

Nedry: I got time. I got time! You can do this Dennis you can do this.

Suddenly, a Dilophosaurus starts stalking him.

Nedry: Hello?

The creature suddenly appears behind the tree Dennis is pulling rope to.

Nedry: (Nervous) Oh that's nice. Gotta go.

Dennis heads back to the Jeep, but the creature continues following him.

Nedry: (Scared) Nice boy...NICE BOY!

Dennis then grabs a stick, and starts poking at the Dilophosaurus.

Nedry: Hey here's a stick. See the stick? STICK STUPID!

Dennis throws the stick, but the creature has no interest in the stick as it continues to look at Nedry.