CH 22

PREVIOUSLY -
Ava was shocked but before she could say anything she felt him kissing on her neck wrapping his arms around her waist. He was kissing and sucking on her neck wildly. He was pulling her more and more to himself as if wanting to merge her to himself.

He suddenly bit on her neck as if venting his anger and Ava yelped in pain. He then growled "YOU ARE MINE" . His hand then crawled inside her t-shirt carressed her bare waist.

"MINE TO KISS" said kissing on her neck.
"MINE TO TOUCH" said caressing her waist.
"MINE TO ADMIRE"
"YOU ARE MINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He growled near her ear and bit on her ears.

"DARE YOU LET ANY OTHER MAN TOUCH YOU, I WILL SKIN HIM ALIVE" he said again pulling her close.

Ava finally understood what was wrong. He was jealous of Rohit. Butterflies were dancing in Ava's stomach . Her heart and mind were in a fight of their own . Her mind wanted her to push him away from her but her heart just wanted him to stay close to her. And unusually she wanted to listen to her heart rather than her mind . She wanted to stop being rational. Just this once!

Meanwhile Aditya was still peppering kisses throughout her neck and shoulder. His fingers were doing ministrations on her bare waist inside her top. Ava kept on taking high breaths.

After 5mins of sucking and kissing, he finally calmed down and nuzzled his face on her neck.

He then moved up a little and looked at her. Ava's hair got messed up during their little make out . She was taking high breaths. Her eyes were slightly fuzzy.Her cheeks were red like ripped cherries and her lips were slightly open . She was looking at him with her innocent gaze as if inviting him to come and get a bite of her cheeks.

He groaned moving his face closer to her face.
"I can't wait anymore baby"
Tucking some hair strands behind her ear he said
"It hurts so much baby. It hurts so much to stay away from you when all I want is to hold you in my arms and pamper you all my life."

"It hurts so much to stay calm seeing you in someone's arm twirling happily when that someone is not me!"

"It hurts so much to always think about you all the time, when you are constantly on my mind , when I can't stay away from you even for a minute.When my day starts with your thoughts and ends with your thoughts only. When my soul is always in chaos unless or untill it sees you"

Placing her hands on his heart he continued
"Can you feel it baby? Can you feel my hearts running marathon for you? Can you feel how crazily it beats for you? Can you feel it baby?"

Ava was overwhelmed with his raw emotions. She can see it. He isn't not lying. Not even a bit. Each and every word he uttered felt like some pent up emotions finally being out.

She saw him kneel down infront of her .
"Please baby! Please tell me? Do you not feel anything for me? Not even a bit?" He was asking, no literally begging her to answer as something positive.

The Aditya Roy Kapoor had never in his life begged for anything. But now he is on his knees, begging his lady to be to accept him . To tell him if she feels for him or not.

The war between her heart and mind finally ended after a lot of choas. And wanna know who won?
Her Heart .All the negative emotions, what ifs can go to hell. She doesn't want to see her Aditya in this vulnerable state begging her.

When infact when she has somehow started to look forward to his advances.When she has started to love his sweet little gestures. When she has started to accept him. She has started to feel something for him. Those feelings may not be as strong as his , but they were enough to let her know that she can't deny it anymore. She can't deny to herself that somehow she has started liking him. Somehow she started accepting him in her life.

She went on her knees and held his hands in hers. Tears had started flowing from her eyes long before. She finally gathered all her courage and whispered "I do"

Aditya abruptly looked up at her face as if not believing what he heard.
"C-can you say that again?" He asked stammering.
"I-I do have feelings for you . I-I like y-you Aditya"
And that was all he needed to cup her face and slam his lips on hers .His lips started moving against hers . Ava was shocked at first but then closed her eyes and also moved her lips against his clumsily.

He kept on sucking her upper lips and she kept on sucking his lower lips. He then pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she granted him access.

His tongue roamed inside her mouth tasting every nrook and corner. He then came to her tongue and started sucking on it . Ava also didn't wanna lose so she tried to match his passion as much as she could. Their tongues fought against each other for a while and he won ofcourse.

After a while he felt her struggling to breathe so with last lingering kiss , he left her lips.
They tasted as delicious as he had fantasised. Then...

A/N-
Okay guys! I'm sorry for the late update but yeah I did try my best to portray their first kiss .
Hope you have liked this chapter? Please comment and vote . Dont be a silent reader. It would motivate me a lot to see people actually enjoying what I write and commenting about it.

8+ comments and 25+ votes for next chapter!