Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Reckless in mm*
*The Restaurant Ace took Keisha to in mm**

Reckless

"Aye you heard from Darius?" I asked one of the corner boys

"Nah not since earlier." He replied scrolling through his phone

"Anybody heard from Darius?" I yelled across the room.

No's mixed with head shakes and some shoulder shrugs filled the room. I pulled at my graying beard deep in thought.

"Kash right?" I asked the corner boy that stood to my left

He nodded at me walking over.

"Clear the room for me." I stated looking past him and at everyone else that occupied my space.

Everyone left the room a few of the butt naked girls I had in here lingered around.

"You bitches too!" I yelled cuz clearly they were hard of hearing.

The scattered about like roaches at night when the light comes on. Once everyone was out I took out my phone and sticking a tooth pick in my mouth. Just as I suspected voicemail. I called back again just to make sure and same result.

"Ayo Kash!" I yelled cuz I knew his ass was standing outside the door.

He popped his head in.

"Wassup boss?"

"Grab the guys and the keys we headed out." I responded grabbing my burgundy fur coat throwing it over my shoulders.

Kelly

"We going shopping or what?" I asked Jonica as we chilled in her room. She was stretched out across her bed and I was sitting on the bean bag chair in her room.

"Yeah you wanna go now?" She asked

"Duh." I giggled standing up

I walked out into the living room to see Ace walking through the door on the phone.

"I know, I know but look imma make it up to you ight?" He walked into the kitchen so I followed.

I don't know who was on the other line but I could tell he was annoyed just by the expression that was on his face.

"Just put on something nice imma come scoop you in a min."

He hung up the phone when he noticed I was behind him.

"You sneaking up on me?" He grinned

"No I was just saying Hi." I replied waving

"What you bout to do?" He looked me over I guess noticing I had keys in my hand.

"Oh me and Jonica going shopping what you getting into?" I tried to gain some information

"Not shit probably finna chill imma take Keisha out in a lil bit." He shrugged his shoulders reaching into the fridge to grab a soda.

I rolled my eyes at the name of his girlfriend.

"I know I just got back and all but I been doing pretty good with these pick ups and drops but I want something more." I decided to shoot my shot

"What you mean?" He looked at me as if he was confused

"Well these shits you got us doing ain't every day, You keep Jonica laced so she ain't got shit to worry about. Kev he has school and well we know what P does but where does that leave me?" I asked